Simon Stock and Co, a group of start-ups, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- Apply for NYSC Intern (Digital Marketing and Social Media Management) at Edgewood Consulting Limited – Ogun
- Npower Deployment Date 2021 for Batch C Released
- Veritas University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Jobs in Canada 2021 – Massive Recruitment in Kenya (Apply Here)
- Lagos State to Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business (More details)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
About Simon Stock and Co Opportunity
- A group of start-ups is looking for a talented Social Media Manager to coordinate the creation of content and maintain a strong online presence for the organizations.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for page management, post-management, and audience engagement in addition to implementing online marketing strategies to generate leads and engage prospects for market share growth.
Simon Stock and Co Job Responsibilities
What you will do:
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Implement strategic ways of driving traffic to the social media platforms managed.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily.
- Research audience preferences and engage based on opportunities and trends.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries.
- Oversee and improve social media accounts’ layout.
- Generate leads and develop messages to engage new prospects.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
Requirements for Simon Stock and Co
Who you are:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- You are comfortable working in an ‘early-stage environment.
- A passionate leader who can work independently to turn ideas into actions/reality.
- Skilled Social Media Manager who has hands-on experience/knowledge in:
- Content management
- Copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Keyword research and Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- You are familiar with web design and online (social) marketing channels/tools.
- A strong communicator with multitasking skills.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing or a relevant field.
- You have strong research skills and have an idea of what is going on in different sectors (e.g., fashion, education, art, technology, health, etc.).
- You are ‘Big on’ values and confidentiality.
Why you might be excited about working with Simon Stock and Co
- You will be a part of an impact-driven team of startups.
- 100% remote role (Abuja resident preferred).
- You will be given the opportunity to grow with the start-ups and receive discounts on their goods and services.
Simon Stock and Co Job Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV “PDF copy” to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Your CV should be saved with your full name while key skills, projects (e.g., social media accounts managed), etc. should be highlighted therein.
- US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
- Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
- Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
- Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (NASCOHST) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021 Begins for (How to apply)
Nigeria News5 days ago
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application (How to Apply)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 25th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let Your Light So Shine)
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 26th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer, Praise And Worship)
Religion15 hours ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021 Airforce DSSC Recruitment
Nigeria News4 days ago
Federal Government UNICEF Scheme to Empower 20M Young Nigerians