The Lagos State Government, under the leadership of Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, will be supporting over 3,000 agripreneurs in business come July 29, 2021, 70% of them being the youth and women.
- Nexit Loan Disbursement 2021 to Begin (See Qualified Candidates)
- Open Heaven 22nd July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Aspiring To Higher Levels?)
- How to Apply for Scholarships for International Students 2021
- COVID-19: FG to Give 1m Households N5000 Monthly Cash Transfer for 6 Months – Apply
- How to Apply for Ongoing Nirsal Microfinance Bank Loan 2021
Put into great consideration were the value chains most affected by zoonotic diseases and the pandemic, resulting in poultry, piggery, and fisheries as the food chains of focus.
Beneficiaries were chosen from the Lagos Agripreneurship programme (LAP), Agric YES programme, and Value chain associations for better monitoring and impact assessment after support is given.
The objective in this regard was also to set team accountability into the program and ensure proper utilisation of assets, with collaboration from Ecobank in the fisheries sector, and MSME Accountant for the LAP/Agric YES beneficiaries.
In the breakdown of allotment, 300 LAP/Agric YES beneficiaries, 400 pig farmers, 680 fishermen, 190 fish cage & Pen culture beneficiaries, 360 egg marketers, 500 fish processors, 200 rice farmers, and 370 crop farmers will be getting support for business activation in line with the administration’s THEMES agenda for job and wealth creation and food sufficiency.
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
- Open Heaven 2nd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 11)
Opportunities3 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 28th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Blood Of Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)