Use the Search Button below for more details.
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) has disbursed loans to at least 4,680 beneficiaries amounting to N1.31billion out of the first tranche of N12.5 billion.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Nasarawa State Scholarship Board (NSSB) Bursary Application for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
- 2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
Latest report from NYIF partner, NIRSAL Micro Finance Bank (NMFB) showed that the beneficiaries who received the loans as at the end of April 2021 are spread across the country and critical sectors of the economy.
Furthermore, the Ministry wishes to assure applicants that more disbursements will be achieved in the coming weeks to ensure that the objectives of the programme are achieved. Mohammed Manga
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today