Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) has disbursed loans to at least 4,680 beneficiaries amounting to N1.31billion out of the first tranche of N12.5 billion.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Nasarawa State Scholarship Board (NSSB) Bursary Application for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
- 2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
Latest report from NYIF partner, NIRSAL Micro Finance Bank (NMFB) showed that the beneficiaries who received the loans as at the end of April 2021 are spread across the country and critical sectors of the economy.
Furthermore, the Ministry wishes to assure applicants that more disbursements will be achieved in the coming weeks to ensure that the objectives of the programme are achieved. Mohammed Manga
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
- Apply for Intensive Care Nurse at Kaduna State Ministry of Health
Npower4 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 6th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 1)
Npower5 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)
Scholarship5 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Religion3 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Opportunities5 days ago
Apply For: Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program (ViMP) 2021.