Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) has disbursed loans to at least 4,680 beneficiaries amounting to N1.31billion out of the first tranche of N12.5 billion.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Nasarawa State Scholarship Board (NSSB) Bursary Application for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
- Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
- 2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
Latest report from NYIF partner, NIRSAL Micro Finance Bank (NMFB) showed that the beneficiaries who received the loans as at the end of April 2021 are spread across the country and critical sectors of the economy.
Furthermore, the Ministry wishes to assure applicants that more disbursements will be achieved in the coming weeks to ensure that the objectives of the programme are achieved. Mohammed Manga