How to Apply for Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal.
The Governor of the State of Osun, His Excellency, Mr Adegboyega Oyetola has approved-in-Council the immediate recruitment of teachers into Public Basic and Post-Basic Schools in the state.
- EssayPRO Writing Contest Scholarship 2022
- Federal Government FG Loan Programme With Ongoing Applications | See How To Apply
- How to Activate Airtel Free 250MB Giveaway
- Open Heaven 10th November 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Fulfil Your Vows)
- Apply for Technical Operator – Labeller-1 At Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Consequence upon this, the State’s Ministry of Education hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill existing vacancies in the disciplines outlined below:
1) English Language
3) Science, Humanities and Social Sciences
– WASSCE/NECO-SSSCE/NABTEB/Teachers Certificate Grade all (not more than (2) sitting)
– Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
– Degree in Education with relevant teaching subjects or Basic Degree with PGD, HND + PGD
– Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate will be an added advantage
– Any additional relevant qualifications
In addition to the above, candidate must also possess the following:
A recent passport photograph, functional mobile phone line, functional email address, local government certificate of origin, birth certificate, attestation from two referees and means of identification.
Candidates are to register online through osun.csm.ng after a log in pin has being purchased from the Ministry of Education, State Secretariat, Osogbo.
Registration of Candidates closes four weeks from the date of this advertisement/publication.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ON TEACHERS’ RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
1. Kindly be informed that Proficiency (Oral) Interview for Applicants, who scored 35% and above in the last Teachers’ Recruitment Examination will commence on Monday, 17th, May, 2021 at designated centres.
2. The interview will be in two (02) stages; while Graduate Applicants that scored 40% and above, will be attended to between Monday, 17th and , Thursday 3rd June, 2021, NCE Applicants, who scored between 35% and above, will be interviewed between Monday, 7th May and Thursday, 24th June, 2021.
3. Candidates are required to bring to the interview the following credentials:
i. Degree certificate
ii. NYSC certificate
iii. PGDE certificate
v. TRCN certificate ( if available)
vi. Basic Education Certificate (JSS 3 certificate)
vii. Local Govt of origin Attestation
viii. Birth certificate or a Declaration of Age document
ix. One National Identity Card ( Driver’s license, voter’s card, International Passport, etc).
4. In furtherance of the above, candidates are enjoined to check their portals for allotted Time, Date and Centre.