N–Power is a scheme set up by the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari since 8 June 2016, to address the issues of youth unemployment and help increase social development.
Visit the N-power portal to check your deployment status https://nasims.gov.ng/login.
N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. N-Power is designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
How To check Your Deployment Status
- Visit the Npower portal login https://nasims.gov.ng/login.
- submit your email and password you provided during registration.
- Click on Proceed.
- At the top of you Dashboard, click on deployment
- Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
- Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
- How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
- Open Heaven 13th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Praise As A Weapon Of Spiritual Warfare)
- Twitter Recruitment 2021 Apply as Analyst, Safety Operations (Ghana and Nigeria)
FG N-Power Recruitment 2021 | Requirements
On the Npower registration portal 2021, you may be required to upload certain documents. So you need to have the following document before you begin application
An accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
A recent passport photograph either JPEG or PNG files.
Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
Is N-Power Deployment for 2021 Out?
At the present, the N-Power programme has not yet published on their websites the names of successful applicant for deployments.
If it happens that you also applied for the 2021/2022 Npower programme, it is good and advisable that you keep refreshing and checking your email or you Subscribe to our website for frequent updates.
Thank you for reading!