Use the Search Button below for more details.
At the launch in Lagos at the weekend, the bank said the scheme was to ease the foreign exchange difficulties parents and guardians experience in paying tuition fees for their wards studying abroad.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Open Heaven 13th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Praise As A Weapon Of Spiritual Warfare)
- Twitter Recruitment 2021 Apply as Analyst, Safety Operations (Ghana and Nigeria)
- Apply for NGO Jobs in Lagos 2021
- Jamb Has Just Announced That Registration 2021 Will Commence Immediately | Process flow now available
- Good News: Npower Batch A & B Get CBN Loan
The Divisional Head, Retail Business, Wema Bank, Dotun Ifebogun, said: “We are interested in everything that concerns our customers, and education is one of them. Some parents and guardians desire a certain quality of education for their wards outside the shores of Nigeria, and we would be able to assist them with this product.”
He added that MOD Education which has a 15-year track record of helping Nigerians secure admission in reputable partner universities to earn undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, was a worthy partner.
The Managing Director, MOD Education, Michael Dosunmu, said the partnership would open up frontiers of international education to Nigerians whose parents would be able to afford to send them abroad but not stumping up the money once.
Source: Daily Trust
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today