SmartCONNECT is Airtel’s default bonus plan for prepaid customers which offers 100% INSTANT bonus on every data bundle plus 8 times bonus on every recharge. In this post, I will show you how to migrate to airtel smart connect.
- How Much Is Infinix Note 8 In Nigeria
- Apply for Executive Chef at Laim Hotel, Osogbo
- Apply for WordPress Developer at Figarts (2021)
- Open Heaven 4th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Victory By The Blood)
- Apply for Admin Officer at a Reputable Pharmaceutical Marketing Company
Airtel SmartCONNECT Bonus:
How To Migrate To Airtel Smart Connect:
- Go to the nearest Airtel shop in your area.
- Buy a new Airtel SIM Card
- Register the new SIM card at any Airtel SIM registration center.
- Insert the SIM in your phone
- Now Recharge your line with N100 and above using the code: *126*Recharge PIN# OR
- Just buy a new Airtel SIM Card.
- Register the SIM at any Airtel KYC registration point.
- Insert the SIM in your phone.
- Recharge to start enjoying SmartCONNECT bonuses.
Note: Old customers can also enjoy this plan benefits by opting out of other Airtel tariff plans.
Finally, SmartConnect gives you outstanding airtime and data bonuses on recharge and unless you are migrated you won’t be able to enjoy its benefits.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)