For one or two reasons, you would want to change the institution or course of study you filled in Jamb 2020/2021 registration form.
If this is true, then you are not alone. Right now, Jamb is even telling candidates to do a change of institution. Below are other major reasons why Jamb change, of course, is necessary.
Reasons To Apply For Jamb Change Of Institution In 2020
1. Not Scoring Up To Or More Than Jamb Cut Off Mark:
Every Jamb candidate usually has the dream of scoring above 300. However, this doesn’t work for everybody in reality. If you scored less than the general cut off mark for your school of choice, you will not be admitted.
On the other hand, If you score around the Jamb cut off mark, you may also not get admitted as a result of competition. This is a good reason to change your course or school of choice.
2. Lost Of Interest In The Study Course Or Institution:
Some candidates say, “I don’t want to study in the University I chose earlier, in fact, I have lost interest in the choice, of course, I put in during Jamb registration.”
This could be that you never liked the school or your parents asked you to change the course. In addition, it could just be that you have a Jamb score that can take you to a better school.
3. You Made A Mistake When Filling Jamb Form And Subject Combinations:
So many persons reported to me that the wrong institution was chosen for them during registration.
For others, they had issues in their Jamb subject combinations and could not fix it when Jamb gave room for correction of details.
If this is the situation you may want to change to your desired institution. Change of course and institution form gives you room to do this.
How To Do Jamb Change Of Institution/Course Of Choice For Jamb 2020
- Visit Jamb portal
- Enter your username and password
- Login to your jamb profile
- After you have logged in, you will see the correction of data at the left sidebar. For phone users, you will need to click the menu to access the Correction of data. See the arrow in the image above to locate menu.
- Click on correction of data.
- Under correction of data, you will see course/institution, names, date of birth, gender and LGA. Click on the one you want to change or correct.
- You will be taken to the payment portal
- Click on pay and continue to payment.
Follow the steps to pay either online with remitta or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank.
You need ATM Card to pay online via remita
Fill the form you are given to fill, follow what you are told and JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.Also, note the following;
- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
- Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done twice.
- There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
- The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N2,500.
- You can use the one-time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.
- Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
- Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Portal Opens
- FG Updates MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal – Apply if you have not
- Survival Fund: 100,000 Businesses To Get N50,000 Grant Each – FG
- Survival Fund FREE Business Name Registration 2021 still ongoing – See how to Apply
Technology6 days ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Technology4 days ago
Get 2GB FREE on MTN Valid for 45 Days (See more details)
Business9 hours ago
Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
Business7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Business12 hours ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2021
Business19 hours ago
Nexit CBN Loan: Volunteers to Get 650k to N5M without Collateral – January Update
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)