Use the Search Button below for more details.
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced minor changes in its initial timelines for the conduct of the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
It has also introduced Computer Studies and Physical and Health Education as part of its UTME subjects for 2022.
- CBN Covid-19 Loan for Household Reopened – Click here to Apply
- Apply for Rhode Island Rebounds Small Business Grant Program 2022
- US: Apply for Semans Art Fund Grants 2022
- Npower: 200,000 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Engaged As Financial Service Operator ￼
- Just IN: 21,000 Abians Register for GEEP Programme in 2022 – How to apply
It also said it would adopt an optional USSD code to enable candidates to seamlessly register for the 2022 UTME without much stress or difficulty.
JAMB disclosed this in its weekly bulletin released, yesterday.
In the revised timetable, the UTME exercise initially scheduled for April 20 to 30, would now hold as from Friday, May 6 to Monday, May 16. Similarly, the mock-UTME exercise earlier scheduled for April 2, would now be held on April 16.
However, JAMB said the date for the commencement of the sale of the 2022 UTME/DE application forms fixed for February 12 to March 19 remains.
It explained that the adjustments were meant to accommodate the interest of candidates who would be sitting for the UTME and others external examinations in April to ensure they were not caught in a conflict of dates that could see them missing any of their examinations.