Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Management, University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to inform the general public that the rumour about an attempted kidnap within the university campus is FALSE.
- Apply for CW – Accountant – Marketing Operations (Contractor)￼
- Apply for Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022
- Nigerian Civil Defence Releases More Shortlisted Names 2022 – How to Check
- JAMB Announced New Date for UTME Examination (More details…)
- Application for the 2022 Douvas Memorial Scholarship 2022
The incident was a case of social misconduct and physical assault between students, in which one party attempted to flee the scene and was apprehended by the University security towards the Onike gate axis of the University. The case is being handled by the Security Unit and Division of Students Affairs.
The Vice-Chancellor and University Management wishes to assure our dear students, parents and the public that the security and safety of all students remains a priority at the University of Lagos