The Youth in Agri-food Export Development Program (YAEDP) is a six-month program designed to develop the capacity of 15,000 Nigerian youth, aged 25 – 40 to participate in the export sector.
The program will provide training, market linkages, and digital support to entrepreneurs and cooperative leaders in the Nigerian agri-food sector.
- Nigerian Civil Defence Releases More Shortlisted Names 2022 – How to Check
- JAMB Announced New Date for UTME Examination (More details…)
- Application for the 2022 Douvas Memorial Scholarship 2022
- CBN Covid-19 Loan for Household Reopened – Click here to Apply
- Apply for Rhode Island Rebounds Small Business Grant Program 2022
Abia, Adamawa, Cross River, Edo, FCT, Kano, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo.
The YAEDP is accepting applications from agrifood entrepreneurs and cooperative leaders in these value chains: Cocoa, Spices, Sesame, Shea butter, Cashew, Cassava, Soybean, Rubber, and Ginger.
- Nigerian agripreneurs and agro-cooperative leaders between 25 – 40 years old who are looking to export their produce.
- The business/cooperative must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Applicants’ businesses must be located in the priority states in the country.
- Applicants must produce and/or sell food products in the priority value chains.
- The business must have at least three employees.
- The business must have been operational for at least one year.
If selected, participants must be willing to dedicate at least 3 hours in a week for 6 – 8 weeks for the training component of the program. The training will be entirely online leveraging digital channels and media.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, apply today!
All interested and eligible individuals can apply through the application portal: https://nourishingafrica.com/yaedp/application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The application is ongoing until 30 April 2022