Use the Search Button below for more details.
- Federal Government has Announced the Official Date for NPower Physical Verification 2021 For Batch “C” Stream 1
- CBN Covid-19 Loan for Microenterprises Reopened – Click here to Apply
- Apply Ghana Covid-19 Response Grant (CRG) Application 2021 (Get Upto 6 Million Ghana Cedis)
- How to Apply for 2021 NMFB CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan
- More Nigerians To Benefit From CBN COVID-19 Loan, Set to Reopen Portal – FG
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says the result of the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will be released on June 23. The JAMB Registrar, Professor Is-haq Oloyede, disclosed this on Wednesday during a news conference in Enugu. Oloyede said he had no reason whatsoever to withhold the results of the UTME.
How use the JAMB Result Checker 2021 portal Login
Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2021 JAMB UTME result online without a scratch card i.e. FREE!
- Visit the JAMB exam result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
Using the JAMB Result Checker 2021 Via SMS
All candidates can now send RESULT, via SMS, to 55019 using the same number that was used for registration (you must have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result, would be replied as an SMS shortly after.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business10 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News10 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business13 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News5 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today