Use the Search Button below for more details.
JAN Career Program is targeted at empowering National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members by exposing them to essential skills necessary to succeed in the corporate and entrepreneurial world. The program will cover modules on critical thinking and creativity, communication and conflict management skills, developing one’s personal, entrepreneurship, financial independence and early retirement.
Successful candidates will be engaged once or twice to facilitate a JAN Be Entrepreneurial program in selected secondary schools. Participants who successfully complete ALL sessions of JAN Be Entrepreneurial program and come up with a project plan to address any of the SDGs in a small community where they serve, will get the opportunity to participate in a Career Fair and Project Plan Competition in the selected cities.
This project plan will be executed by the corps member as an NYSC Personal CDS project in collaboration with Sigma Pensions. Entries will be evaluated based on their entrepreneurial vision, feasibility, innovation, leadership, social impact and sustainability. Capital worth 2million Naira for Winners of the project plan competition in these regions, mentoring from Sigma Pensions and other consolation prizes based on the following selection criteria:
Best Projects Category – Innovative Ideas and plans to implement them
Best Ideas Category – Already existing initiative which has demonstrated social impact
Winners of the Project Plan competitions will win cash prizes and mentoring from Sigma Pensions staff.
- Must be a serving NYSC Member
- Curriculum Vitae(Ensure you save your CV with your First & Last Name)
- An Essay on “Why I should be accepted for JAN Career Program” Essay should focus on participants’ personal Community Development Service (CDS) idea or entrepreneurial/career plans.
- Statement of Result
- NYSC ID Card
DEADLINE: September 17 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply and for more information visit here
- Fill the information below and make all upload the necessary document
- Make sure all submission are done online
- Application are free.
Read Also: NYSC Delist Eight For Foreign University
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today