Cordros Capital Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Trust Advisor. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess an Undergraduate degree in Law, Business Management, Finance or Social Sciences with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Open Heaven 1st March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Vessel God Uses)
- FAAN Training School Application Form 2021/2022 (How to Apply)
- Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
- Open Heaven 28 February 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Not For Dogs)
- Wema Bank Recruitment 2021 Application Procedures
Job Title: Trust Advisor
Reporting To: MD, Cordros Trustees
Job Type: Permanent
- This is a front-line advisory position with a strong sales component. The Senior Trust Advisor will collaborate with relationship managers, investment advisors, and financial planners to administer both Corporate and private trust accounts.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain fiduciary relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Cultivate new clients, ensuring more effective identification of and development of potentially high-value relationships.
- Manages accounts in accordance with the terms of the governing documents and in a manner acceptable to both the client and the beneficiaries.
- Providing expert advice to clients on state and federal laws governing trusts, foundations, estates & investments
- Reviewing and interpreting governing documents and the required actions and oversight needed to appropriately balance the interests of beneficiaries and protect the account
- Apply knowledge of fiduciary and estate planning strategies to benefit clients and prospects and communicate effectively and tactfully with clients, prospects and their advisors about such strategies and planning documents.
- Undergraduate degree in Law, Business Management, Finance or Social Sciences.
- A Second Degree and/or Completion of Trust Advisory Certification or related certification will be an added advantage.
- Work Experience: Minimum of four years relevant work experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with Nigeria’s tax and estate planning laws with respect to trust investment management.
- Demonstrate dynamic analytical and technical abilities, impeccable communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with foundation in essential planning concepts (estates & trusts, insurance, stock options, taxes, cash flow planning).
- Familiarity with wealth management products and services.
- Willingness to be in a support role and handle administrative tasks.
- Sound judgment and reasoning abilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)