Kaduna Social Housing: In a bid to provide shelter for those who do not have or wish to be a landlord or for those who want to switch, the Kaduna state government has made provision for social housing Scheme.
- Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021 Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Federal Government UNICEF Scheme to Empower 20M Young Nigerians
- Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply
- Npower Update: Introducing Captain Npower 2021
The Kaduna Social Housing application forms are obtained at the office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Development.
To be part of the Kaduna social housing scheme 2021, you will have to subscribe with a payment of N5,000, after payment of a non-refundable fee of N5000 into the following account.
Bank: Fidelity Bank PLC
Account Name: Kaduna State Government Sale of Social Housing
Account Number: 5030120798
a) Outrightly within a period of 6 months.
b) Through a reputable mortgage provider of the applicant’s choice.
Completed application forms along with all required documents are to be submitted to the;
Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Development,
No 3,Sokoto Road,Kaduna State.
For more information on how to go about the Kaduna state social housing scheme, kindly leave a reply below and we would forward more details to you.