Lagos State Government has map out N5Billion Support Fund for Private Schools across the State, who were affected by COVID-19.
Recently, Lagos State government has launched a N5billion support fund to help reduce the impact of Coronavirus pandemic on low-cost private schools in the state.
- Survival Fund Requirements for Small Businesses (If you have not applied, Please see this)
- FG’s 774,000 Recruitment: Ministry Raises Lawmakers’ Slots
- Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle
- Good News! Gombe state to launch N500m SMEs’ intervention programme
- Payment Of July Npower Batch A And B Volunteers Stipend To Begin Soon – Sadiya
As stated by the Lagos State Governor; the facility will benefit low-cost schools with amounts ranging from N500,000 to N5 million.
According to him, the educational sector is one of those severely impacted by the pandemic, with schools and vocational learning-centres shut since March.
He further strengthen that, “With access to funding for privately owned schools and vocational training centres in the state, we are confident that this programme, under the partnership between First Bank Nigeria and Lagos State Education Trust Fund (LSETF) will help accelerate a sustainable return to learning and skills acquisition.”
Today, I launched a N5bn support fund to help reduce the impact of COVID19 on low-cost private schools in Lagos. The educational sector is one of those severely impacted by the pandemic, with schools and vocational learning-centres shut since March. The Governor stated this through his twiter handle.
He further explained to the general public that the facility will benefit 2,000 low-cost schools with amounts ranging from N500,000 to N5 million.
How to apply Lagos State COVID-19 N5Billion Support Fund
Only registered educational institutions in Lagos State will have access to funds at subsidised interest rates to meet their needs as they reopen at this auspicious time.”
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology1 day ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business7 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology1 day ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health5 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women