MTN Nigeria is looking for young and vibrant Nigerians who will work with them. Are you aware that MTN Recruitment 2021 for graduates and undergraduates has begun? Find out how to successfully apply for MTN Nigeria vacancies 2021 for free today.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Manager, Customer Risk Management at MasterCard Nigeria – How To Apply
- Manager, Business Development at MasterCard Nigeria – Apply Now
- www.sseb.ak.gov.ng Portal 2021 April – Akwa Ibom Teacher Recruitment Apply Now
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 April Form Portal – How to Apply
- Open Heaven 1st April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Meal That Reminds!)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Company Secretary (Manager)
- Provide governance advisory, secretarial ,statutory and administrative support to the MTN Board and Management, MTN Nigeria subsidiaries and related companies
- Support the Stakeholder return strategy by developing and implementing processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business scorecard. (i.e. Hearts and Minds / stakeholder engagement)
- Render satisfactory services and minimize material complaints from Directors and Management
- Manage shareholder engagements and resolve complaints per regulatory requirements and Shareholder Complaints Management policy
- Support smooth shareholder relations and interaction complexities between board members, shareholders (including Shareholder Associations) and other stakeholders.
- Support the Management and Board of Directors of MTN Nigeria, its subsidiaries and related companies
- Establish and sustain synergies with key stakeholders within MTN Nigeria and MTN Group specifically MTN Group Company Secretarial
- Assist to coordinate annual Board plan, attending meetings of the Board and its Committees, General meetings, Exco and relevant General meetings of MTNN and Subsidiaries.
- Support Board processes to facilitate efficiency and effectiveness including Board succession, induction and Director Development, Board performance evaluation, Governance Assessment and Reporting etc.
- Advise on compliance with all mandates, delegations, and authorities from the Board in line with statutory, corporate governance and Company policies.
- Provide secretarial services to MTN Nigeria, its subsidiaries and related companies including but not limited to Board, Committees, General meetings and relevant Management committees
- Advise on ethics, conflict of interest and other ethics related policies to Management and employees
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- 6-13 years’ experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in supervising /managing others; work experience in a public company will be an advantage.
- Experience in Company secretarial practice, Commercial legal practice, in house counsel or public practice
- Experience in managing age, gender and geo-diverse Board of Directors. Understanding of Board and management processes.
- Knowledge of local corporate governance best practice
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News5 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship5 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education5 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session