MTN Nigeria is looking for young and vibrant Nigerians who will work with them. Are you aware that MTN Recruitment 2021 for graduates and undergraduates has begun? Find out how to successfully apply for MTN Nigeria vacancies 2021 for free today.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- Manager, Customer Risk Management at MasterCard Nigeria – How To Apply
- Manager, Business Development at MasterCard Nigeria – Apply Now
- www.sseb.ak.gov.ng Portal 2021 April – Akwa Ibom Teacher Recruitment Apply Now
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 April Form Portal – How to Apply
- Open Heaven 1st April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Meal That Reminds!)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Company Secretary (Manager)
- Provide governance advisory, secretarial ,statutory and administrative support to the MTN Board and Management, MTN Nigeria subsidiaries and related companies
- Support the Stakeholder return strategy by developing and implementing processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business scorecard. (i.e. Hearts and Minds / stakeholder engagement)
- Render satisfactory services and minimize material complaints from Directors and Management
- Manage shareholder engagements and resolve complaints per regulatory requirements and Shareholder Complaints Management policy
- Support smooth shareholder relations and interaction complexities between board members, shareholders (including Shareholder Associations) and other stakeholders.
- Support the Management and Board of Directors of MTN Nigeria, its subsidiaries and related companies
- Establish and sustain synergies with key stakeholders within MTN Nigeria and MTN Group specifically MTN Group Company Secretarial
- Assist to coordinate annual Board plan, attending meetings of the Board and its Committees, General meetings, Exco and relevant General meetings of MTNN and Subsidiaries.
- Support Board processes to facilitate efficiency and effectiveness including Board succession, induction and Director Development, Board performance evaluation, Governance Assessment and Reporting etc.
- Advise on compliance with all mandates, delegations, and authorities from the Board in line with statutory, corporate governance and Company policies.
- Provide secretarial services to MTN Nigeria, its subsidiaries and related companies including but not limited to Board, Committees, General meetings and relevant Management committees
- Advise on ethics, conflict of interest and other ethics related policies to Management and employees
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- 6-13 years’ experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in supervising /managing others; work experience in a public company will be an advantage.
- Experience in Company secretarial practice, Commercial legal practice, in house counsel or public practice
- Experience in managing age, gender and geo-diverse Board of Directors. Understanding of Board and management processes.
- Knowledge of local corporate governance best practice
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)