Use the Search Button below for more details.
This is to inform the public that the Nigerian Air Force invites application from suitably qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2021.
- Manager, Customer Risk Management at MasterCard Nigeria – How To Apply
- Manager, Business Development at MasterCard Nigeria – Apply Now
- www.sseb.ak.gov.ng Portal 2021 April – Akwa Ibom Teacher Recruitment Apply Now
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 April Form Portal – How to Apply
- Open Heaven 1st April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Meal That Reminds!)
Instructions for Applicants into the NAF Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2021
- Nationality: Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022 for non-tradesmen / women, 18 and 25 years by 28 February 2022 for tradesmen / women. Those applying as Assistant Chaplains / Assistant Imams and Drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 28 February 2022.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: Applicants must be medically and physically fit and must meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Local Government Area Attestation Form: Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants. The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence or National ID Card or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicant’s passport photograph.
- Presentation of original credentials: Successful applicants are required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise. The credentials include the following:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Paragraph 6.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of Educational / Trade Certificates.
- Original and Photocopy of Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Original and Photocopy of Letter of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in paragraph 6.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigeria Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is FREE OF CHARGE. Applicants are required to fill in valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the Application Form.
- Application Forms: On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the underlisted documents:
- Acknowledgment Slip.
- Attestation of Parent / Guardians Form.
- Local Government Area Attestation Form.
- Successful applicants would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.
Academic Requirements for those applying as Non-Tradesmen and Women
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
- Non-Tradesmen / women: Applicants applying for Non-Tradesmen / Women must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB. In addition, applicants are required to possess their school’s testimonials.
Academic / Professional Requirements for those applying as Tradesmen and Women
Tradesmen / women:
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a Lower Credit/Merit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and government approved institutions/organisations with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English Language in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / GCE / NECO/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB with a credit in English Language, trade test certificate and valid drivers licence.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen / women must possess 2 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English and evidence of professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
Requirements for Tradesmen / women
Applicants applying as Tradesmen / Women are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the Forms:
- Engineering Technicians: ND Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology, Aircraft Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology / Automobile Engineering and Trade Test in Fitter Machinist.
- Air Traffic Services: ND in Meteorology, Air Traffic Controller Assistant, Base Operator, Flight Dispatcher and Fire Fighter.
- Nursing and Medical Allied: RN-RM, Medical Records Technician, Medical Lab Technician, Medical Imaging / X-ray Technician, Dental/Dental Therapy Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Community / Environmental Technician, Biomed Technician, Optometry Technician, Medical Rehabilitation / Physiotherapy Technician, Medical Supply Technician, Dietetics / Nutrition Technician and Paramedics Technician.
- Communication and Information Systems: ND Computer Hardware Engr / Tech, Software Engr / Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter / GIS Tech, Sat-Com Hub Installation Tech, Info Tech, Computer Science, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer / Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications such as Diploma in Desktop Publishing, Certificate in Computer Appreciation, Certificate in Graphics Design, Certificate in Web Design, Certificate in Computer Maintenance and Networking, Certificate in Video Editing Course is an added advantage.
- Administration / Logistics: ND Public Administration, Office Technology and Management, Business Administration/Management, Purchasing and Supply, Financial Studies, Statistics and Trade Test Certificate in Tailoring.
- Psychology / Sociology / Security Studies: ND Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Veterinary Assistance: ND Animal Health.
- Languages: ND French, Mandarin, Russian, Arabic and NCE Kanuri Languages.
- Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Education, Fine and Applied Art, Basic Science/Integrated Science, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education/Basic Technology, Library and Information Science, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge and Early Childhood Education/Primary Education.
- Works / Services: Trade Test Certificate in Welding, Carpentry, Painting, Sign-Writing, Plumbing, Masonry, Draughtsman, Refrigeration, Tiling, POP and Air-Conditioning.
- Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics and Mechanical Engineering. Trade Test Certificate in Domestic Electrician.
- Civil and Environmental Engineering: ND Building Technology / Quantity Surveyor / Civil Engineering (Structures), Estate Management, Urban and Regional Planning, Architecture, Water supply and sanitation, Highway Engineering, Surveying and Geoinformatics.
- Public Relations / Info: ND Mass Communication, Journalism, Broadcasting. Trade Test Certificate in Videography / Photography / Graphics Design.
- Legal Clerks: ND in Law.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND in Theology and Catechesis.
- Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic / Islamic Studies.
- Driver / Mechanic: SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB and Trade Test certificate, valid current driver’s license and practical experience.
- Catering: ND Catering Services / Hotel Management.
- Music: ND Music. Playing experience in any recognised Band is an added advantage.
- Sports: SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB and must present evidence of professional experience which should include Certificate of participation / Medal(s) in national and international sporting competitions. In addition ND / NCE Physical Education as well as recommendation letter from the Athlete’s State Sport Council. Membership of National Sporting Association is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply Online
- Please enter your correct Email and Mobile No as this information will be used for further communication.
- The Application ID would be assigned to you at the end of application process and it is important you take note of it.
- You have to print out a copy each of the following documents that would be made available to you at the end of your application to be considered as a fully completed application:
- Acknowledgment slip.
- Attestation slip.
- Parent / Guardian consent slip
Important Information / Notice
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from17 May – 12 July 2021.
- Application for recruitment / enlistment into the Nigerian Air Force is free.
- All interested candidates can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
- Qualified applicants after the registration process would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise after which the list of successful candidates would be published in newspapers and online for Basic Military Training.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant .
- Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise. For Support, please call: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All phone lines are available from Monday to Friday between 9:30AM and 5:30PM.
- Note: Applicants with HND or First Degrees / Post-Graduate Certificates and University Diploma certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen / airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply. Applicants with medical qualifications must possess evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies and valid current practicing licence(s).
Happy new Month!
- N-Power Batch C Beneficiaries that Missed Physical Verification Exercise should fill the form
- Open Heaven 26th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Godly Sorrow Leads To Salvation)
- Released! Check to See if Your TCF Covid-19 Application Is Approved
- eNaira Price exchange rate Today October 2021
- eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today
Business6 days ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News6 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News6 days ago
Apply For Federal Government Business Grants in Nigeria 2021
Nigeria News6 days ago
FMARD AFJP Farmers Grant 2021 – How to Receive Payment
Nigeria News6 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Business2 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs21 hours ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review2 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)