The ongoing physical verification exercise for the N-Power Batch C, Stream 1 has been extended by a period of 1 week. Beneficiaries are expected to complete their physical verification on or before Thursday, 30th September 2021.
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Releases 2021 UTME Application Statistics by State of Origin
- Apply for Young Water Fellowship Program 2021 (Up to €5,000)
- Apply for NMFB TCF Loan 2021
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | ND Full-Time
- Open Heaven 24th September 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Follow Good Leadership)
For information on physical verification status and venue, beneficiaries may utilize the following channels…
Call the dedicated support helpline on 092203102,018888340.
Upon completion of physical verification, beneficiaries are to download their deployment letter from their self-service portal on yov.org and proceed to their designated places of Primary Assignment between 4th October 2021, – 8th October 2021.
Deployment letters are to be filled and signed by Authorized Personnel in relevant Places of Primary Assignment (PPA) as either.
If ACCEPTED, beneficiaries are to update their status and upload acceptance letters on the NASIMS Self Service portal.
If REJECTED, beneficiaries are to apply for redeployment and upload rejection letter on the NASIMS Self Service portal on www.nasims.gov.ng
Beneficiaries who wish to redeploy nir states of residence- may do so via the self-service portal on www.nasims.gov.ng