All Npower batch c volunteers that have successfully completed their Npower physical verification will be paid, payment will commence very soon latest before mid-November worst scenario by November on the dot.
- JUST IN: Buhari approves N2.5bn take-off grant for senior citizens centre
- Oyo State Primary Health Care Board Recruitment 2021 Application
- How to Register for Glo BOTY Dance Challenge 2021 | Winner Get N84 Million
- Apply for the Position of Locum Pharmacist At H-Medix, Abuja
- United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
An official in Sokoto south local government who spoke to our correspondent on condition of anonymity said, “The payment will commence as soon as Nigerian Inter-Bank Settlement Scheme (NIBSS) completely validates the BVN of Npower Batch C Beneficiaries after physical verification.”
He said: “The Npower Non-Graduate category will receive devices to harness their skill set, but the Npower Graduate Category will not be given devices this time around.
“Those who may not be paid when payment commences are those whose their BVN was not validated by Nigerian Inter-Bank Settlement Scheme probably due to names mismatch.”
He disclosed that all N-Power Graduate categories will last for 12 months.
“Npower Batch C Volunteers under this category will earn a monthly stipend of ₦30,000 while the non-graduate Npower category will run for an average period of 9 months and N-Power Batch C Volunteers under this category will earn a stipend of ₦10,000.” the source said.
All N-Power Batch C categories are advised to keep checking their NASIMS portal for updates.