This site always update you with valid information about N-power; N-power Nigeria has dropped some mind-blowing easy to follow guidelines regarding the new Portal; NASIMS. These guidelines will help you ensure you solve all the problems you’ll encounter while accessing the new n-power portal.
- Apply for Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited)
- Scientist in Marine Services in an Oil & Gas Company
- Open Heaven 23rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Signs Of Backsliding II.)
- Current Jobs at Sonia Foods Industries Limited
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for DSSC Course 28 Selection Board 2020 / 2021
Kindly take a good look at the guides listed below for more understanding on what Npower is saying about NASIMS.
Unable to validate BVN?
If you are unable to validate your bvn, kindly follow these two listed below
- Applicants should ensure the correct date of birth as registered with BVN/Bank is imputed
- This could be network issues please try again.
Unable to update profile?
This also could be network problem, the applicant should try again after several minutes.
Unable to reset password
Applicant are finding it difficult to reset their password, some don’t get the reset password email. Here are things to note.
- Applicants should wait for few hours and try again
- Please note that you are expected to send the reset password request just once and wait for the email.
- if an applicant request to reset multiple times, the applicant should use the most recent link.
- Applicant should ensure to check ‘spam folder’ if the link is not received after several hours.
Account blocked when trying to take the test
- Applicants are allowed a maximum of 3 attempts to take the online test after which test account will be locked
- After the initial 3 attempts, applicants are permitted one final attempt after 6 hours.