The Police Service Commission has fixed Monday, November 22, as the commencement date for the medical screening of successful and shortlisted applicants of the aptitude tests conducted into the Constable cadre of the Nigeria Police Force.
- PTAD “I AM ALIVE” Data Capturing and Verification Process 2021
- Apply for FG National Housing Scheme – Go to nhp.worksandhousing.gov.ng
- Npower to Employ Additional 1 Million Applicants – FG
- Open Heaven 13th November 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Help From Above)
- Zamfara State Undergraduate Scholarship for 2021/2022 | Apply Now
The result of the tests held in the 36 states of the federation and the federal capital territory on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th October 2021 was received on Friday, November 12 and submitted to the Permanent Secretary and Secretary to the Commission, William Alo by the Deputy Inspector General of Police in charge of Training, DIG Danmallam Muhammed who led a Police delegation to a joint meeting with the Commission.
The meeting, which reviewed the ongoing completion of the 2020 recruitment exercise rose with a decision to commence medical screening of successful and shortlisted applicants on Monday, November 22 in the 17th Zonal headquarters of the Nigeria Police Force.
- WAHO Recruitment 2023 – Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- NITDA Announces Shortlist for Free Cybersecurity Training Program
- Spreading the Redd: Unleashing the Potential of ReddCoin’s RDD
- EFCC Aptitude Screening Date 2023: What Shortlisted Candidates Need to Know
- DELSU Direct Entry admission form 2023/2024