Oando Foundation Portal 2020 | Grant, Eligibility, and Application
Oando Foundation Portal 2020 – Oando Foundation is an independent charity foundation, which was registered in the year 2011 in Nigeria to support the Nigerian Government to achieve its Universal Basic Education goal.
Oando Foundation addresses issues of universality, equity, quality education and also supports infrastructural development through its Adopt-A-School Initiative (AASI).
The ASSI is the signature project of the Oando Foundation. The Adopt-A-School Initiative core components focus on increasing access and also improving the overall quality of public primary schools in Nigeria, with its main focus on the girl child in northern states.
This article is all about the Oando foundation portal, its grant, eligibility, and application.
The Oando Foundation’s mission is to improve the learning environment in primary schools by holistically creating world-class basic education systems to the community.
The Oando Foundation’s vision is to create a sustainable and also a successful educational system in Nigeria that educates and empowers children.
The Oando Foundation intervenes primarily in the field of basic education, through its signature project, the Adopt-a-School-Initiative (AASI).
The foundation realizes that education as a human right has not been realized by a large number of Nigerian children and that children must not be deprived of educational opportunities due to poverty and other reasons.
The goal of the Adopt-A-School Initiative (AASI) is to significantly improve the learning outcomes of 200,000 pupils and teachers across 100 government-owned primary schools by 2020.
The Adopt-A-School Initiative is a holistic approach that comprises of Infrastructural Development, Teacher Training, ICT Education, Early Childcare Education, and Provision of scholarships, stakeholder/Community capacity building and also programs geared towards improving access to education.
1. Youth and Sports Development Grant
Oando Foundation has supported youth from a poor background with excellent sporting prowess.
Oando supported Mr. Mohammed Muazu in his youthful age, and he is now a brilliant golfer who has represented Nigeria in a lot of junior tournaments and has done remarkably well.
Mohammed started playing golf at the age of 11 at the Ikoyi Golf Club, close to his parent’s house in Dodan Barracks.
To add to that, he used to watch professionals play the game and at first, he thought that it was such a dull game that requires hitting a small round ball with a “stick”.
He found it interesting. His mother never liked the idea of him playing other popular sports like football with other children in the neighborhood when he should be helping in her business of selling drinks.
Golf became his secret alternative and also an avenue to sell soft drinks to the players at the Club. In the year 2006, he participated in the Amateur golf championship in South Africa, while in the year 2008 – 2010 he traveled to Ghana to participate in another golf tournament.
In the year 2014, Mohammed Muazu graduated with a Professional Golf Teaching Certificate from the Professional Golfers’ Association (PGA), South Africa where the Oando Foundation covered his tuition and also his living fees for the period of his studies.
He is now an Assistant Golf Instructor at Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate.
2. Maiyegun Scholars Grant
Since the 2013/2014 session, Oando Foundation makes an annual sponsorship donation of Five Million Naira (N5, 000,000), over six years, for Five scholars in Nobel House College formerly Maiyegun College, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Each of these grants grant covers the annual tuition fees and other extraneous costs, including uniforms, textbooks, exam fees, activities, and excursions, as well as extracurricular activities.
Read Also: 6 Easy Step To Get Scholarship Abroad 2019
The Oando Graduate Accelerated Program 2019/2020 for young Nigerians
Oando Graduate Accelerated Program is a unique opportunity to develop recent graduates who have the potential to become leaders, and in the medium to long term strengthen the local oil and gas talent pipeline.
The program is an 18-month program, wherein the end successful applicants will participate in structured experiential learning from some of the best minds the industry has to offer; to prepare them for career opportunities within the sector.
Requirements for the Program
The following documents are required for the application of the Oando Graduate Accelerated Program:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geo sciences, Economics, Business Administration and other Business-related degrees
- Candidate must not be older than 26 years by January 01, 2020.
- The candidate must have completed NYSC.
Benefits of the Oando Graduate Accelerated Program
- Diverse learning opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry.
Note: You can only apply for only one position as multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
Ongoing Recruitment at Oando Foundation Plc 2019/2020
To apply for this Oando Plc Recruitment 2019, you must possess the following:
- A West African School Certificate (WASC), Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or NECO with a credit mark in all.
- Candidate must be a Graduate.
- Candidate must graduate with the minimum Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Candidate must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills.
How to Apply for Oando Plc Latest Recruitment 2019]
- Interested applicant are click on the link below
- create an account
- Sign in with account detail
- Fill the application details
- Submit your application
- To apply for this Oando job openings:
- VISIT: www.oandoplc.com/careers
Npower 36 states And FCT Coordinators To Hold A World Press Conference Today
On today’s latest N-power news, the 36 states coordinators including FCT has organized a world press conference which is scheduled to hold today 21 st September 2020 at the the city of of llorin.
Many of our states coordinators are currently in llorin for today’s briefing. The following media outlet will cover the event:
- Channels television
- Sahara reporters
- The punch newspapers.
We will update you as the Npower volunteers continue to fight this struggle. Npower volunteers are not given up on their agitation for permanency from the federal Government led administration under President Muhammadu Buhari.
They are also planning to embark on nationwide protest after the press conference. We shall update you on all of these program as the event unfold.
Please let’s continue to pray for them and the success of today’s briefing.
University of Ibadan Resumption Date for 200, 300, 400 level students announced
The University of Ibadan (UI) line with the directive of the State Government for all tertiary institutions to resume academic activities after the lockdown due to the spread of the Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19), the College Management has directed that all 300 level and 400 level students are to resume on Monday 14th September 2020 for academic activities.
You are to take note of the following;
- 400 and 300 Level students are resuming on Monday 14th September 2020 for REVISION
- 200 Level students are resuming a week later for REVISION
- 400 and 300 Level students will commence the 2019/2020 academic session first-semester examination on Monday 21st September 2020
- 200 Level students will commence the 2019/2020 academic session first-semester examination on Friday 25th September 2020
- 100 Level students will be on the date of resumption at a later date.
- Students that are resuming are to maintain social distancing at all times
- All students are to appear with their individual face masks before admittance into the College premises
- Students are also advised to make use of Hand Sanitizers at each entry point in the College Premises.
- All Students must come with their identity cards and examination pass to the examination venues
Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment 2020 Application Form Commenced
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment into the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for 2020/2021 service period. The Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) is a two-year intervention programme established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist States in addressing teacher shortage at the basic education level.
ELIGIBILITY FTS Recruitment 2020
Only candidates who fulfill the following conditions need to apply for FTS Recruitment 2020
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014, with specialisation in any of the following subjects:
a. English Language
c. Integrated Science
d. Biology, Chemistry and Physics
e. Agricultural Science
f. Home Economics
g. Computer Science
h. Technical/Technology Education
i. Computer Science or Information Technology
j. Nigerian Languages
k. Physical and Health Education
iv) Not more than 35 years of age.
v) Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission.
The Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR FTS Recruitment 2020
Application Form shall be completed online. Interested candidates who fulfil the above-listed eligibility criteria should visit https://fts.admissions.clouds to complete and submit their application Forms online. Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020 application portal shall be open for two (2) weeks, from 10th – 24th September 2020. There will be no extension.
All enquiries relating to the online application should be directed to: email@example.com and +2347036662931.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
Venue: At designated CBT Centres in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
Time: 9.00 am
- Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
- Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
- Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
- www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
- Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Recruitment19 hours ago
N-Power: Volunteers Should be Given Permanent Appointment-Senator Shehu Sani
Business12 hours ago
Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Business3 hours ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Business12 hours ago
www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
Recruitment3 hours ago
Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
Nigeria News2 hours ago
Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Education1 day ago
Npower 36 states And FCT Coordinators To Hold A World Press Conference Today
Technology16 hours ago
Apply For Youth Agripreneur AgriPitch Competition 2020