Grants are non-repayable funds or products disbursed to a recipient, often (but not always) a nonprofit entity, educational institution, business, or individual.
To view full list of grants kindly go to https://fed.grants.gov.ng
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2021 Application Form apply at www.osun.cms.ng
- Apply for United Nations Internship – Human Rights 2021
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
- MARDSPACE (AFJP) 2021: Registration of Farmers Ongoing – See How to Apply
- N75bn Survival Fund: FG extends registration for payroll support scheme
The grants given to Nigerians by the Buhari administration are mostly domiciled and processed by the office of the vice president.
Named The Survival Fund, it is a Buhari administration initiative comprising a cluster of grants intended to support vulnerable micro and small enterprises in meeting their payroll obligations and to safeguard jobs within the MSMEs space from the shock of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The grants are as follows:
- PAYROLL SUPPORT It will pay the salaries of up to 500,000 employees of MSMEs for 3 months.
- MSME GRANTS It will give N50,000 grants to 100,000 MSMEs.
- BUSINESS REGISTRATION It will register 250,000 new businesses with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) at no cost to the MSMEs. 100,000.
- ARTISAN AND TRANSPORT GRANTS It has already made One-off Payments of N30,000 to more than 90,000 artisans nationwide, and will soon commence payments to transport sector workers.
- GUARANTEED OFFTAKE STIMULUS SCHEME It will protect and sustain the income of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their products like face masks, hand sanitizer, liquid soap, disinfectant, and processed foods.
In a related development, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) has said that the Buhari administration’s vision to lift at least 20 million Nigerians out of poverty in the next two years is now close at hand.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants5 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Nigeria News1 day ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)
Nigeria News4 days ago
2021/2022 NPower Registration – Check April Enrollment Update