Stats SA Census 2022 Application – Stats SA undertakes various surveys and projects, for example, Census, Community Survey, Labour Force Survey, General Household Survey, amongst others. From time to time these surveys and projects require that contract staff be employed.
- Apply for Federal Government Secondary School Scholarship 2022 in Nigeria
- Open Heaven 25th December 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Saved By Grace)
- TITAN Trust Bank Recruitment 2021 Currently ongoing (Apply here)
- Apply for 3 Jobs Position available at Kudi Bank (More Details)
- Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2022 in Hydrogen Storage Materials
You are invited to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions as and when required. People of every racial group, the youth as well as females from all areas are encouraged to register.
Location: Contract employment opportunities exist in different provinces and districts nationwide.
Contract: An employment contract stipulating duration, job content, remuneration, and other conditions, will be provided when opportunities for such contract employment arise.
Only online applications will be considered. Do not submit application documents to anyone.
Working tools: Those that will be employed and are issued with work tools, will be paid after the tools have been returned.
Area of work: Opportunities for contract employment usually arise as outlined below –
www.statssa.gov.za 2022 application Stats SA Census 2022 Vacancies
|Area of work||Duties||Required skills/competencies|
|• Fieldwork/Data Collection||Going door-to-door to collect information from households||• Good communication skills• Driver’s license will be an added advantage• Computer Literacy• Ability to operate a mobile device|
|• Data capturing||Capturing of information||• Computer literacy• Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm• 95% accuracy|
|• Data processing||Sorting, coding and quality checking of forms or any documents||• Computer literacy|
|• Clerical and administrative||General administrative and non-administrative duties||• Relevant administrative skills• Computer literacy|
|• Supervisory||Supervision of any of the above categories where necessary||• Supervisory experience• Driver’s license (if applicable)• Ability to operate a mobile device|
The Stats SA Census 2022 Application, an applicant must:
- have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
How to Apply for the Stats SA Census 2022 Application:
- Applicants are required to upload the following document when they apply:
- Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.
- Applicants who are invited for training/competency exercise will be required to submit certified copies of ID, matric certificates and driver’s license where applicable.
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
- Walk-ins applications will not be allowed due to COVID.
To register on our database, CLICK HERE.