The Concept Group is recruiting to fill the position of: Transformation Officer. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution with at least 4 years work experience.
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
- How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 Household and SME Loan is Approved
- Open Heaven 10th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Beware Of False Prophets II)
- Update on Nexit (Npower) Password Change Message, Here is what to do
- Vacancy for Operations Manager at Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited
- Vacancy Apply for Driver at the British High Commission (BHC) Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transformation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives into holistic change management strategies.
- Articulate the company’s mission in a clear and concise way that can speak to customers and employees at all levels. Create actionable goals that make it possible to turn that mission into tangible results.
- Assess the company’s many different projects from the products down to the daily administrative activities to make sure they align with the company’s goals.
- Analyze the success of products, projects, and activities.
- Manage the economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Discover ways to increase revenue by eliminating wasteful practices and expediting product delivery.
- Lead and support management in the application and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.
- Assess trends and technology that hinder/boost the transformation, identify processes that need to be changed, and re-design processes that support transformation.
- Drive fundamental changes in the value proposition/way services are delivered and the market served.
- Strike the right balance between carrot and stick, between short-term improvement and long-term value, and between making sure line managers themselves take responsibility for change and personally ensuring they deliver results quickly and with suitably high ambition.
- Lead multiple projects and support project managers in the design and implementation phases. Confirms deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments.
- Ensure operational transparency & governance, strategy integration, and streamlined customer processes.
- Effectively mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges.
- Develop the Business model design and Business architecture.
- Foster a culture of TCG Values.
- Achieve profitable growth and deliver on TCG’s growth, sales strategy, and targets including new and existing accounts.
- Minimum education level – First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution,
- Masters of Business Administration is recommended. Professional membership will be an added advantage. At least 4years’ experience in complex business processes, corporate governance, management consulting, financial decision making.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.