Paga Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of: Digital Designer. The position is located in Yaba, Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication / Journalism / English or related field with at least 3 years work experience.
- Npower Registration Portal 2021/2022 Check April Enrolment Update
- Social Worker at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited – Step to Apply for this Job
- Shawarma Chef at Owens & Xley Consults – How to Apply
- Marketing Manager – Trader Loans at a Financial Services Institution – Michael Stevens Consulting – Apply Now
- COVID Vaccine Reporting and Data Use Consultants at Palladium Group – How to Apply
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Designer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Sector: Consumer Finance
Career Level: Grade 4, Analyst
Reports To: Creative Team Lead
About The Role
- This is a role for a creative data-driven individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to execution.
- As a Digital Designer at Paga, your responsibilities will include designing digital graphic assets, bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content that seamlessly integrates with multi-channel marketing, including social media advertising, email marketing, mobile in-app banners, and web banners. Responsibilities also include staying up to date on social and digital content trends and the latest digital design software.
- You will be a designer passionate about continuously iterating and improving on the effectiveness and efficiency of your output based on data and feedback.
- Work from brief to optimise and adapt campaign material and asset production for multi-channel marketing, including social advertising, email, editorial articles, mobile app placements, and display banners.
- Create highly engaging data-driven animation, interactive online content for social media, email marketing, mobile in-app banners, and web banners.
- Work closely with designers, copywriters, content creators, and teams to understand the project scope, objectives and be a stakeholder for performance in overall campaign development.
- Create and execute concepts for digital advertising.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Ability to manage defined and agreed timelines to ensure complete project planning and execution tasks on time.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encode, convert, edit videos, and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the design team with photo editing, bespoke illustration, and icon design.
- Train and develop others in the use of animation software.
- Keep abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
- Track and report conversion rate optimisation on every digital campaign.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication / Journalism / English or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience digital/motion design experience including digital campaigns, video production, design and animation or related field.
- Excellent use of tools – Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Cinema 4D, Premiere and Final Cut Pro.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently when necessary.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style.
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design.
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines!
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully – quality control is key.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with teams.
- A strong interest in how design affects user experience.
- A can-do attitude. Self-motivated problem solver, detail-oriented, dedication, positive attitude, and flexibility – You get things done.
- Exceptional English skills in written and oral communication.
- Ability to work quickly without compromising quality or organisation.
- Familiar with Sketch & The Adobe Creative Suite to build out creative assets.
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and techniques.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online