A reputable International School is recruiting to fill the position of: Female & Male House Matron / House Parent. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of B.Ed, First degree and a PGDE in English Language / Psychology / Guidance and Counselling or any relevant discipline with at least 6 years work experience.
- Open Heaven 5th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Prayer Of Agreement)
- Apply for Fitter / Dimensional Control at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
- How To Migrate To Airtel Smart Connect
- How Much Is Infinix Note 8 In Nigeria
- Apply for Executive Chef at Laim Hotel, Osogbo
A reputable International School in Lagos requires experience and an enthusiastic candidate to join their boarding house team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Female & Male House Matron / House Parent
- Are you an experienced house matron / parent that loves to be responsible for the welfare of children, this opportunity is for you!
Requirement, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of B.Ed, 1st degree and a PGDE in English Language / Psychology / Guidance and counselling or any relevant discipline
- Applicant must have at least 6 years’ experience in the boarding house environment.
- Applicant must be able to instil discipline and manage boarding house affairs perfectly.
- Applicant must be thorough and pay attention to details.
- A respect and fondness for children is a must.
- Highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Ability to relate well with different groups of students of Different ages
- Applicant must be able to form professional relationships with teenagers, sympathetic, understanding, good sense of humour and great supervisory skills are a must
- Excellent listening, communication, writing, organizational, research and IT skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and an updated CV in Pdf to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the” Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Please make sure you meet the necessary requirements before applying for this position.