Vuzela Limited – Our client, a Systems Integrations company in the Oil and Gas industry is recruiting to fill the position of: Business Development Lead. The position is located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Salary: N200,000 – N400,000 monthly. Interested candidates should possess a first Degree in Engineering or Sciences with at least 4 years work experience.
Vuzela Limited – Our client, a Systems Integrations company in the Oil and Gas industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Must Apply – Apply for Sales Manager at Elite Corporate and Commercial Consulting Limited
- Apply for Public Relations Officer at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Apply for Chief Accountants at Sales Force Consulting
- How To Open XLSX File
- How To Transfer Airtime On Glo
Job Title: Business Development Lead -Port Harcourt
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. You will be the face of the company and will have the commitment to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Implement a sales plan, detailing strategy, objectives, and planned activity.
- Confidently articulate and present products and services to customers. Negotiate and close deals as mandated.
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge and a network of relevant contacts across the opportunity scope area of industry focus and the wider business community.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to established rules and guidelines. Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues from the sale to implementation.
- Proactively provide industry and market intelligence.
- Engage with relevant trade bodies and industry associations.
- Deliver all required reports and forecasts in a timely manner.
- Take part in market sizing, forecasting and budget preparation.
- Keep track of commercial bids and tenders and ensure participation by the company.
- Identify marketing activities to raise the profile and branding of the company
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Train and develop sales team into valuable salespeople.
- A First Degree in Engineering or Sciences with a minimum grade level of 2nd Class Lower
- A minimum of 4years sales management experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- In-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Exceptional understanding of the oil and gas market
- A successful track record in high value technically complex B2B sales.
- Successful development and execution of Sales plans.
- Demonstrable success in leading the preparation and submission of high-value technical proposals, bids, and tenders. Skills:
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Drive and resilience required to win in a competitive sales environment.
- Emotional intelligence required to be authentic, display good judgement and robust decision making.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
N200,000 – N400,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Open Heaven 4th August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Arise And Shine)
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
Opportunities4 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News5 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Scholarship5 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)
Education5 days ago
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session