Elite Corporate and Commercial Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position of: Sales Manager. The position is located in Abuja (FCT). Salary: N100,000 – N150,000 / month. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related fields with at least 3 years work experience.
- Apply for Public Relations Officer at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Apply for Chief Accountants at Sales Force Consulting
- How To Open XLSX File
- How To Transfer Airtime On Glo
- Open Heaven 5th March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Prayer Of Agreement)
If you are looking for an effective skincare regimen, you are in the right place. We strive to be industrious and innovative, offering our customers what they want, putting their desires at the top of our priority list.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- At our company, our sales team is the engine that drives our global consumer reach in the beauty brand industry.
- We are seeking a qualified sales manager to help keep our revenue engine running through their own skill and the leadership of a team-driven sales representatives.
- Our ideal sales manager should have in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals.
- We are seeking to hire someone with strong negotiating skills, a track record of success, and who can inspire the same in others.
- The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Hire, train, motivate and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train, coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fill them
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years in sales management within a corporate setting
- Proven track record of success in the sales cycle from ‘plan to close’
- Excellent communication
- Superb leadership ability
- Experience setting goals and leading a team.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
Monthly gross salary of N100, 000 – N150,000 depending on candidate’s experience and available budget.
Application Closing Date
CoB Thursday; 11th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter in the body of their emails and attach their CVs in PDF format to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be: ‘Sales Manager – Abuja’.
All the best!