Use the Search Button below for more details.
ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NYIF Releases Shortlisted Names for 2021 Fund Disbursement
- Apply for Australia Awards Scholarship 2021/2022 Application Portal Update
- NYIF Loan Approval Disbursement – How to Know if you Are Among the 25,000 Youth Pre-approval Loan
- Reason Some NYIF Loan Applicants Were not Pre-qualified for Loan Disbursement
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Location: Obanikoro, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the company’s fleet and coordinate drivers, ensure that all teams have full complement of drivers at all times.
- Responsible for the overall accounting and planning, coordinating and managing the fleet including related general administration.
- Ensure the implementation of the company fleet management and pool car usage.
- Ensure there is job order raised and signed off before any vehicles are sent to the garage for routine maintenance or accidental repair.
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all the cars within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles in conjunction with the head driver.
- Support Admin Office in jointly supervising and coordinating work of mechanics and auto repair shop.
- Relate with the vehicles documentation desk to ensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete.
- Track and analyze the vehicle-wise cost of fuelling, maintenance, and other recurring expenses pertaining to running of the fleet.
- Supervise the maintenance of all company vehicles, including the branch offices and welcome centers.
- Check that invoices received are accurate, and is in line with job order and within budget.
- Pro-actively monitor the company’s fleet monitoring tracker for any inconsistencies with the vehicle’s movements outside the prohibited working hours.
- Send weekly report to Head of Department on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Raise payment memos for services provided by external contractors.
- Ensure and implement fleet management and pool cars usage policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as directed by the Unit Head.
- University Degree / HND in any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years similar work experience.
- Must have excellent negotiating skills.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must have relationship management skills.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business12 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today