ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
- Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NYIF Releases Shortlisted Names for 2021 Fund Disbursement
- Apply for Australia Awards Scholarship 2021/2022 Application Portal Update
- NYIF Loan Approval Disbursement – How to Know if you Are Among the 25,000 Youth Pre-approval Loan
- Reason Some NYIF Loan Applicants Were not Pre-qualified for Loan Disbursement
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Location: Obanikoro, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the company’s fleet and coordinate drivers, ensure that all teams have full complement of drivers at all times.
- Responsible for the overall accounting and planning, coordinating and managing the fleet including related general administration.
- Ensure the implementation of the company fleet management and pool car usage.
- Ensure there is job order raised and signed off before any vehicles are sent to the garage for routine maintenance or accidental repair.
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all the cars within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles in conjunction with the head driver.
- Support Admin Office in jointly supervising and coordinating work of mechanics and auto repair shop.
- Relate with the vehicles documentation desk to ensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete.
- Track and analyze the vehicle-wise cost of fuelling, maintenance, and other recurring expenses pertaining to running of the fleet.
- Supervise the maintenance of all company vehicles, including the branch offices and welcome centers.
- Check that invoices received are accurate, and is in line with job order and within budget.
- Pro-actively monitor the company’s fleet monitoring tracker for any inconsistencies with the vehicle’s movements outside the prohibited working hours.
- Send weekly report to Head of Department on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Raise payment memos for services provided by external contractors.
- Ensure and implement fleet management and pool cars usage policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as directed by the Unit Head.
- University Degree / HND in any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years similar work experience.
- Must have excellent negotiating skills.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must have relationship management skills.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
- University of Helsinki International Scholarship (Finland) 2021-2022
- Open Heaven 3rd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Perfect Obedience)
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies (Entry-level)
- Npower News: August and Npower Nexit package
- Open Heaven 2nd August 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Emmanuel 11)
Opportunities3 days ago
US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 30th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Marks Of The Lord Jesus)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 28th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Blood Of Jesus)
Scholarship4 days ago
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship for Nigerians 2021
Nigeria News4 days ago
Apply for Fan Milk Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 29th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Need For Bodily Exercise)