Use the Search Button below for more details.
Australia Awards Scholarship: Are you a student that wishes to study in Australia? Also, are you facing difficulty in achieving this dream? If your answer to the above questions is in the affirmative, then note. There is good news.
- NYIF Loan Approval Disbursement – How to Know if you Are Among the 25,000 Youth Pre-approval Loan
- Reason Some NYIF Loan Applicants Were not Pre-qualified for Loan Disbursement
- Open Heaven 22nd June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Remember Me, O Lord 11)
- How to Check My Jamb Mock Result 2021
- How To Open Access Bank Account Online 2021 – Steps To Register Online
The Australia Awards Scholarship is here. This is the cornerstone of the Australian Government’s development assistance program. And it provides access to postgraduate education.
Also, it provides training and professional development opportunities. You may ask: How do I access this scholarship?
It is simple. Pay attention as you read through this article. This is because; it has information on how/where to apply.
Level/Field(s) of Study
This Australia Awards Scholarship covers Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programmes. However, they must be related to your country’s priority areas for development which are listed on the participating country profiles.
Furthermore, please note. It is not available for training in areas related to flying aircraft. Also, it is not available for training in areas related to nuclear technology or military training.
It targets citizens of one of the participating countries in Asia, the Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East. However, you can see the complete list of participating countries HERE.
The Australia Awards Scholarship benefits generally include: Full tuition fees and return air travel. Also, it covers establishment allowance and contribution to living expenses (CLE).
Again, it covers the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). And it covers the Introductory Academic Program (IAP). Additionally, it covers Pre-course English (PCE) fees, etc.
The Australia Awards Scholarship is offered for the minimum period. However, it is necessary for the individual to complete the academic program.
Also, this is specified by the Australian higher education institution. And it includes any preparatory training.
Below some requirements to be eligible for the Australia Awards Scholarship:
- Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship.
- Also, he/she must be a citizen of a participating country. And he/she must be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship.
- Furthermore, the applicant must not be a citizen of Australia.
- Also, must not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application, selection, or mobilization.
- Additionally, he/she must not be currently serving military personnel.
Other Eligibility Criteria
Other requirements for the Australia Awards Scholarship are:
- Also, the applicant must not have previously received a long-term Australia Award. However, unless they have resided outside of Australia for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia.
- Furthermore, he/she must have satisfied any specific criteria established by the Program Area or the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship.
- Also, he/she must be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the institution at which the award is to be undertaken.
- Furthermore, he/she must be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa. However, this may mean that the Program Area will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the visa requirements.
- Also, he/she must not be applying for a scholarship for a course of study at an academic level lesser than they have already achieved.
- Also, applicants must inform the Program Area of any connection or relationship to staff employed at Program Areas.
The deadline for the Australia Awards Scholarship is 30 June 2021 (annual).
How to Apply / Application Instruction
For Australia Awards Scholarship application instructions, note. Check the open and close dates for your country. Also, select your country of citizenship/residency from the list of participating countries for specific information on eligibility, priority areas, and how to apply.
However, please note that the deadline varies per country. But the deadline for most countries is 30 June 2021.
Official website click here
Also, it is important to read the how to apply page. And also visit the country specific pages, and the official website (link found below). This is for detailed and updated information on how to apply for this scholarship.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business12 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today