Baobab Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position of Loan Officer. The position is located in Orile, Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 3 years experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- College of Education Zing (COEZING) Diploma and Certificate Courses Admission Form 2021
- FCE Zaria NCE Result 2019/2020 See How to Check Result Online
- ABU Zaria Cutoff Marked For 2021/2022
- Just In: NYSC Director General Respond to Bill Seeking Discard of NYSC – See Details
- OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards for Ondo State Indigenes Admitted in 2018/2019 Academic Session
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Orile, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote/market Baobab’s products to prospective clients
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses
- Visit client’s personal house
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house, and businesses
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee
- Present loan files to Credit Committee
- Enter loan files in the MIS.
- Conduct monitoring visits to business and households
- Follow-up on loan repayment
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off client until the last
- Assess the impact of a loan before renewal.
- Minimum of HND qualification
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance, and mathematics
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred)
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 – 35 years.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Target oriented
- Articulate and well-spoken
- High level of integrity
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates residing within the job location should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title and location as the subject of the email (E.g “Loan Marketer – Orile”).