Use the Search Button below for more details.
Baobab Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position of Loan Officer. The position is located in Orile, Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 3 years experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- College of Education Zing (COEZING) Diploma and Certificate Courses Admission Form 2021
- FCE Zaria NCE Result 2019/2020 See How to Check Result Online
- ABU Zaria Cutoff Marked For 2021/2022
- Just In: NYSC Director General Respond to Bill Seeking Discard of NYSC – See Details
- OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards for Ondo State Indigenes Admitted in 2018/2019 Academic Session
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Orile, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote/market Baobab’s products to prospective clients
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses
- Visit client’s personal house
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house, and businesses
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee
- Present loan files to Credit Committee
- Enter loan files in the MIS.
- Conduct monitoring visits to business and households
- Follow-up on loan repayment
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off client until the last
- Assess the impact of a loan before renewal.
- Minimum of HND qualification
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance, and mathematics
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred)
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 – 35 years.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Target oriented
- Articulate and well-spoken
- High level of integrity
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates residing within the job location should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title and location as the subject of the email (E.g “Loan Marketer – Orile”).