Repton Group is recruiting to fill the position of: Performance Manager with minimum of 5 years experience.
located in Ewekoro, Ogun State. Interested candidates should possess a Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
Repton Group official website http://reptongroup.ng/
Repton Group – We are a Group of companies with interests in Trading, Distribution, Logistics and Real Estate. With steady growth in all our subsidiaries and in our drive to attract top notch professionals and achieve our vision to build a strong & versatile organization.
- Apply for Custodian Life Assurance Plc 2021 – Onitsha, Anambra Nigeria
- Apply for IsDB Scholarship 2021 Application (Fully Funded)
- Just In: Leading Company Job Vacancies (8 Positions)
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021/2022 for Online Masters Study at the University of Edinburgh
- Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment ( 16 position)
Job Description for Repton Group
- We seek an experienced reliable Logistics Performance Manager to lead the overall performance management of the logistic arm of our organization.
- Responsibilities will include organizing and monitoring fleet activities and turnaround.
- The goal is to manage the entire fleet to enhance business development and ensure sustainability, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Our ideal candidate must be goal-oriented with a deep knowledge of sales activities & performance management. Ultimately, should be able to contribute to driving a high-quality performance culture that drives the attainment of sales targets.
Among other responsibilities, the Performance Manager will carry out the following duties:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics and transport activities.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate complete trip cycle.
- Keep track of delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Meet cost, productivity, profitability, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- Maintain better performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Professional certification in relevant programs will be added advantage.
- Proven results in performance management culture a must.
Background / Experience:
- Minimum five (5) years of proven working experience as a Logistics Manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient In standard logistics software will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- How Do JAMB Rate Your Score
- How to Check 2020 National Examinations Council (NECO) GCE Result Online
- How to Purchase National Examinations Council (NECO) Tokens to Check SSCE, BECE, and NCEE Results Online
- FCT College of Education Zuba Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- How to Print JAMB 2021 mock exam slip printing
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News13 hours ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)
Nigeria News12 hours ago
NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
Nigeria News14 hours ago
2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 4th May RCCG Daily Devotional (Give And It Shall Be Given To You.)
Nigeria News6 days ago
Npower Deployment Update for 2021 Batch C Applicants – Check Now
Education5 days ago
JAMB 2021 UTME/DE Registration Closing Date – Check Now.
Education4 days ago
Breaking News: NECO Releases 2020 External Results, See how to Check