Repton Group is recruiting to fill the position of: Performance Manager with minimum of 5 years experience.
located in Ewekoro, Ogun State. Interested candidates should possess a Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
Repton Group official website http://reptongroup.ng/
Repton Group – We are a Group of companies with interests in Trading, Distribution, Logistics and Real Estate. With steady growth in all our subsidiaries and in our drive to attract top notch professionals and achieve our vision to build a strong & versatile organization.
- Apply for Custodian Life Assurance Plc 2021 – Onitsha, Anambra Nigeria
- Apply for IsDB Scholarship 2021 Application (Fully Funded)
- Just In: Leading Company Job Vacancies (8 Positions)
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2021/2022 for Online Masters Study at the University of Edinburgh
- Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment ( 16 position)
Job Description for Repton Group
- We seek an experienced reliable Logistics Performance Manager to lead the overall performance management of the logistic arm of our organization.
- Responsibilities will include organizing and monitoring fleet activities and turnaround.
- The goal is to manage the entire fleet to enhance business development and ensure sustainability, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Our ideal candidate must be goal-oriented with a deep knowledge of sales activities & performance management. Ultimately, should be able to contribute to driving a high-quality performance culture that drives the attainment of sales targets.
Among other responsibilities, the Performance Manager will carry out the following duties:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics and transport activities.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate complete trip cycle.
- Keep track of delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Meet cost, productivity, profitability, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- Maintain better performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Professional certification in relevant programs will be added advantage.
- Proven results in performance management culture a must.
Background / Experience:
- Minimum five (5) years of proven working experience as a Logistics Manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient In standard logistics software will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology14 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology15 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health4 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women