The Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Agency is recruiting corps officers to boost the operating capacity of its current workforce and complement the efforts of security agencies in the State through intelligence gathering.
- Apply for CBN MSME Development Fund N220 Billion Loan For Start-up
- Survival Fund Grant (If you have not Applied, Here is what you should do)
- Apply Now for Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2022 (Get Paid in Dollars)
- How to Download & Print Improved NIN Slip Using NIMC Mobile App
- Dana Air Recruitment 2022 Begins – Apply Now (Work in the Airport)
Application is ongoing and interested Nigerians are advised to apply for Lagos state neighborhood recruitment.
Those who already registered can now check their application status on the visit: https://lnsa.lg.gov.ng/career/status
INSC recruitment Applicants must also possess HND/B.Sc. or a minimum of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics, between the ages of 17 – 40 years and be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
How To Apply
Prince Oyekan implored that all qualified interested persons should fill and submit an online form at http://lnsa.lg.gov.ng before 31st of January, 2022, whilst further inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09135000251, 09135000252.