Use the Search Button below for more details.
In this article, i will be teaching you the best way to expand opportunities in Nigeria for 2021.
As we all know, an entrepreneur is a person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit. Do you want to become an entrepreneur, or have the knowledge of an entrepreneur? If yes, then read through this guide.
One of the best ways to expand opportunities in Nigeria is to invest in Npower Volunteers, Nigeria/African young leaders of the future.
- How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal
- 2021 Nirsal Loan Application Portal For FG N10M Grants.
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- National Directorate of Employment Recruits 1,500 for Environmental Beautification
- Open Heaven 29th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Cure For Defeat.)
The Government of Nigeria should know that to curb the insecurity situation in Nigeria, the issue of unemployment must be tackle. Empowering the young generation of this great nation called Nigeria must be taken seriously. I believe the Government knows what is good for its citizens.
The reason why Nigeria is facing insecurity issues today is because of a lack of will, seriousness, and sincerity in helping the youths acquire the needed Empowerment that will get them out of street crime.
A typical example is the 500,000 exited Npower batches A and B Volunteers who were disengaged into the street since last year waiting for the transition into new Empowerment opportunities which seems to be taking time to be implemented.
You may also want to read How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal.
Happy New Month!
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News8 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News8 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business11 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today