The 14,200 affected beneficiaries will present their NYSC certificates for final verification after which we will present an updated list to OAGF to pay off their 5 months arrears.
All legitimate claims and those on verified list will be paid before the end of the year.
Below are 3 steps on how to check your exit package on the N-EXIT website:
- Visit the N-EXIT website at https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Login with your valid email and password
- Click on the “Check Exit Status” button. A page will open showing you the message below:
- Your update is still pending. You will be notified of the next steps via your registered email address.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Open Heaven 29th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Cure For Defeat.)
- INEC ADHOC Recruitment 2021 Apply for Presiding Officer at Kaduna State Forthcoming Elections
- INEC ADHOC Recruitment 2021 Apply for Supervisory Presiding Officer at Kaduna State Forthcoming Elections
- Womply PPP Loan 2021 – Get Up to N10 Million In Cash
- NExit: If you are unable to Login to your Dashboard, Proceed with this
Note: this response is what every successfully registered N-EXIT applicant will sees when they click on the “check exit status” at the moment.