It’s our pleasure to be excited with all those who have received their CBN COVID 19 loan, we are also very much aware that many applicants are still yet to receive their COVID 19 loan.
- Fraud Alert! If You applied or Already Applied for the CBN Covid-19 Loan 2021 (Please Read Carefully)
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form Out
- NPower News Today 2021 January: Batch A, B & C News, Stipend, Recruitment & Registration News
- Npower NEXIT Releases new Form 2021- Kindly See Details
- Survival Fund: 277,628 Persons From Payroll Support Have Been Paid-VP
If you are among the categories of people who are yet to receive their loan kindly visit this link to learn how to get your loan CBN COVID-19 Loan: Received Alert but not Credited? (Here is what you should do), Similarly, it will interest you to know that you can also Get up to 300,000 Loan without Collateral from FairMoney.
This article is written with respect to the above title, as at today, the online application for CBN COVID 19 loan is currently close, you can visit the official website at https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ to see more.
However, it will please you to know that the offline registration for the CBN loan is still ongoing if you are in any part of the country, you can still walk into any NIRSAL MFB to apply. This process is not easy to come by. All you need to do is to request from the bank branch manager.
Meanwhile, it will be easier if you are a customer or have an account with NIRSAL MFB. This process cannot be manipulated. Don’t fall, a victim of circumstance, beware of fraudsters out there because many will utilize the little opportunity to their advantage. PAY NO MONEY TO ANYONE!
We have never left you behind, kindly stay up to date with our latest update by subscribing with your email address below or leaving a comment on our blog.
- Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
- Survival Fund Application for Second Stage Portal Opens
- FG Updates MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal – Apply if you have not
- Survival Fund: 100,000 Businesses To Get N50,000 Grant Each – FG
- Survival Fund FREE Business Name Registration 2021 still ongoing – See how to Apply
Technology6 days ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business6 days ago
CBN COVID 19 Loan for Household (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Technology4 days ago
Get 2GB FREE on MTN Valid for 45 Days (See more details)
Business10 hours ago
Survival Fund Portal Opens today for General Applicants – See How to Apply
Business7 days ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Business13 hours ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2021
Business19 hours ago
Nexit CBN Loan: Volunteers to Get 650k to N5M without Collateral – January Update
Nigeria News5 days ago
Apply for CBN Manara Loan 2021 – Application Portal (Non-Interest Loan)