Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Federal Government Conditional Cash Transfer program has benefitted 784,176 people in 2021. The Minister of the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development, Mrs. Zadiya state that Beneficiaries are spread across 24 of Nigeria’s 36 states. Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Borno, Edo, Lagos, Ogun, Zamfara, Ondo, and Kebbi were among the states that did not benefit from the program.
- Apply For FG Transport Subsidy Grant 2021 (N5,000 Each For 40M Nigerians)
- CBN Covid-19 Loan for Household Reopened – Click here to Apply
- Apply for Support Grants Nigeria 2021 (Get N20,000 Monthly) – supportgrants.ng
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
From the chat displayed above, Katsina state benefited the most from the Federal Government Conditional Cash transfer program with a total number of 141,653 beneficiaries.
The Conditional Cash Transfer Program is a National Social Investment program that provides cash benefits to various categories of the poor and vulnerable in order to improve nutrition, increase household consumption, and support the development of human capital.
The program aims to facilitate the transfer of N5,000 per month to beneficiaries on a bi-monthly (every two months) basis, with payment made to all eligible households selected from the National Social Register (NSR).
To apply, you can visit this LINK