FUNAI Post UTME 2019, Cut Off Mark and Screening date and other Registration Details
This information goes to the general public that registration for the Post–UTME/Direct Entry Screening Tests of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on Wednesday, 19th June, 2019 and end on Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019.
FUNAI Post UTME 2019 Eligibility and Screening Dates
Interested candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2019 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination are hereby informed that the University’s Post-UTME Screening Test for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 16th July, 2019 to Friday, 19th July, 2019.
Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME.
Furthermore, the screening test for Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall take place between Monday 29th July 2019 and Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery.
The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the University Portal.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Wednesday, 3rd July 2019.
This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to AE-FUNAI, are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or the offer shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the POST UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT Centres, should visit the University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus or Centre for Educational Services (Foundation/Pre- degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki.
- During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
FUNAI Post UTME 2019 Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
For registration, follow the steps below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2019/2020 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2019/2020 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour).
- FUAM Post UTME Form 2020 Application Portal Opens
- Permanency: We Wait For 1st October Speech-Npower State Reps (Video)
- Meet the Cute Family Creating Commotion on Social Media, See their Dancing Steps
- FG & ASSU Set To Reopen Federal Schools in Nigeria
- Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
Nigeria News2 days ago
Lagos State Gives New Date for School Resumption
Business2 days ago
Survival Fund N75bn Disbursement begins Today by 10PM – See how to Apply (www.survivalfundapplication.com/)
Business2 days ago
www.survivalfundapplication.com – Apply for FG Survival Fund, Each Applicant to Get Upto N50,000 Relief
Business2 days ago
Have you Applied for CBN Covid-19 Loan and not yet Approved (Here is what to do)
Recruitment2 days ago
Nower July Stipend and Backlogs: No Words from Sadiya and OAGF
Business23 hours ago
Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2020
Education21 hours ago
FG & ASSU Set To Reopen Federal Schools in Nigeria
Education13 hours ago
FUAM Post UTME Form 2020 Application Portal Opens