HotDeals “Magic Travel Experience” Scholarship program is designed for those who need financial assistance with their tuition, but it also requires something special from you—a written description and photograph(s) of one of your favorite travel experiences.
There are no restrictions on the type of travel photos you submit. The most sparkling masterpiece will be featured on our website and awarded the prize.
- ICRT Scholarships at Harvard Medical School in USA | Apply Now
- Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) School Fees Schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Inaugurates New Student Union Leaders for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
- 800K Npower Batch C Applicants that Will Not Get the Deployment State of the Npower Recruitment
One-time Scholarship of $1,000
How to Apply for Hot Deals Magic Travel Scholarship
1. Fill out the required information.
2. Upload your travel story and photograph(s).
3. Submit your application.
Please complete all the steps before the deadline for your application to be considered.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION HERE
HotDeals “Magic Travel Experience” Scholarship is open to students of all nationalities and majors who are at least sixteen years old and are enrolled at an accredited university or college in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and Hong Kong for the current (2021-2022) school year with a legitimate acceptance letter from an accredited university or college.
Employees of hotdeals.com, and any of their parents and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible.
The scholarship program is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Limit one (1) application per person.
The potential scholarship winner will be notified by email and must reply within seven (7) business days from the date of the email notification. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted by email and submit an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) within seven (7) business days will be disqualified, and the scholarship will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate applicant from the same application period with the next highest score.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues