ICRT Scholarships at Harvard Medical School: Harvard Medical School is offering scholarships for pursuing an introduction to the clinical research training program.
- Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) School Fees Schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Inaugurates New Student Union Leaders for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
- 800K Npower Batch C Applicants that Will Not Get the Deployment State of the Npower Recruitment
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Resumption Date for Commencement of 2020/2021 Academic Session
This program is a six-month introductory course for those interested in gaining skills and knowledge in clinical research. The Introduction to Clinical Research Training (ICRT) program provides an introduction to key skills and knowledge in clinical research using an innovative pedagogic model.
ICRT Scholarships at Harvard Medical School
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a research training program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to those interested in gaining skills and knowledge in clinical research.
Scholarship Award: All scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit, and as part of the application candidates should state why they should be considered for scholarship support.
Emirates Cardiac Society Scholarships: The Emirates Cardiac Society Board of Governors will award two full scholarships to an applicant with a background in cardiology or an interest in pursuing a career in cardiology. Priority will be given to UAE nationals. Applicants for this scholarship should emphasize their interest in cardiology or cardiac science, as well as potential career benefits, in the scholarship statement.
The Emirates Cardiac Society scholarship will cover the ICRT tuition, course-related materials, and accommodation (if necessary) during the program’s two workshops in the UAE. To apply for an Emirates Cardiac Society scholarship, please select this option on your application.
Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research Scholarships: The Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research (DHFMR) offers a limited number of partial scholarships to selected candidates. Partial scholarships will be funded at 50% of tuition.
Priority is given to candidates from the United Arab Emirates, but candidates from the GCC and MENA region*, regardless of nationality, will also be considered. These scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit and financial need. To apply for a DHFMR scholarship, please select this option on your application.
ICRT Scholarships Eligibility
Applicants for the ICRT program must have an MD, Ph.D., MBBS, DMD, DDS, PharmD, DNP, or an equivalent degree to apply.
Nationality: Priority is given to candidates from the United Arab Emirates, but candidates from the GCC and MENA region (Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen) will also be considered.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates with an MD, Ph.D., MBBS, DMD, DDS, PharmD, DNP, DPT, RD or equivalent degree with an interest in gaining skills and knowledge in clinical research.
English Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply:
Applicants should apply online. The following documents are required to apply for the program:
- Online application
- Current Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Letter of Recommendation (from a department/division head/director, chair, or supervisor)
The letter of recommendation can be submitted with your application or at a later date via email to icrt-at-hms.harvard.edu.
- Apply For: Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2021 grants
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Community Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021
- Open Heaven 16th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Sin Of Covetousness)
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Pre-Degree/IJMB School Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Professional Tailor at Westingate Group – Apply Now
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower6 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Nigeria News7 days ago
How to Gain Admission to Study Abroad – See Steps
Scholarship6 days ago
TY Danjuma Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools
Nigeria News7 days ago
Update: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Commencement Date…
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 11th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let There Be Order)
Education5 days ago
JAMB considers conduct of a 2nd UTME for 2021 candidates with registration issues
business5 days ago
CBN Nirsal Covid19 Loan 2021 Approval Begins – If you applied for House Hold, Check here