Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
- Apply for CMR and Logistics Officer at the British Council
- Apply for CBN 2021 Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme (CACS) N200 billion Fund
- Open Heaven 31st March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Do Not Despise Prophecies 11.)
- Apply for Nanny at Brickhall School
- Apply for a Security Operations Manager at a Foremost Industrial Security Provider – Brasenwall Professional Services
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bartender
Job Number: 21018622
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: ood and Beverage & Culinary
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
The impact you’ll make
- You are a bright mixologist who is always on the lookout for new beverage trends. When you are behind the bar, you create an energy that is both welcoming and exciting. You take pride in offering our guests a diverse and seasonally-inspired beverage menu, a warm conversation, and helpful suggestions. When you shine, our guests will look forward to relaxing with you after a long day.
- Rewards for work, benefits for your lifestyle
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition programs
- Wellbeing programs
- Encouraging management
- Team-spirited colleagues
What you’ll do
- Welcome guests
- Attend to tables
- Open and serve wine/champagne
- Prepare garnishes
- Stock ice, glassware and paper supplies
- Set up and maintain cleanliness of bar area
- Process all payment methods and complete cashier reports
What we’re looking for
- Great storytelling skills
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Previous bartending experience is a big plus.
- This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we’ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
Application Closing Date
Note: Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.