How to Apply for NYSC Business Loan – 2021: Are you a serving corp member that have been looking for a business loan? if yes, then the NYSC Business loan is here to give all corps member who have applied for a loan to start up a business.
In this article, you’ll learn how the application for the NYSC loan is made. Read also Okash Loan App Download – How to Use It…
How to Apply for NYSC Business Loan – 2021
The CBN has made it possible for youths to apply for loans in Nigeria to start businesses in order to create employment opportunities. This loan has been made possible through Heritage Bank, in partnership with Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme. (YIEDP)
Individuals can apply for loans of up to 3 million, while a group of three to five persons can apply for loans of up to 10 Million. The following explains how you can apply for the NYSC loan.
How to know if you’re eligible for a NYSC loan?
In order to qualify for the NYSC loan, the following must apply to you.
- Only applicants within the ages of 18 and 35 can apply.
- Applicants must be serving corps members
- Ex corp members not more than five years of post NYSC can also apply for the loan.
- Present and have a business idea.
The loans are available to specific business sectors. The following listed fields are the qualified business sectors for the NYSC loan.
- Food Processing
- Power & Energy
- Film & Photography
- Cottage Industry
- Construction Support
- Technology (ICT)
- Education Financing
- Information and Communication Technology
- and other fields
How to apply for NYSC loan
If you’re a serving corps member or an ex corp member of not more than five years, you can apply for the loan online. Take note of the following information before you apply for your business loan. click here to apply
- All qualified applicants can apply for the loan through the official portal.
- You’ll need to use your NYSC state code to apply for the loan.
- An individual is eligible for loans of up to three million
- A group application is eligible for loans of ten million.
- Applicants can only submit one business idea at a time.
- The application progress can be tracked through the portal.
What do you need to apply for NYSC loan?
Apart from meeting the above requirements to qualify for the NYSC loan, you need the following list of documents as collateral for the loan.
The Heritage Bank NYSC loan scheme requires the following documents as collateral to obtain the loan.
- Tertiary Institution Certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate or you pledge your discharge certificate if you’re still serving
- Any legal ownership of assets financed by other banks
The possibility of starting a business as a youth can be daunting without the required capital. The NYSC loan is a good scheme that youths can count on to generate the required funds for their business ideas.
Click here for the official portal https://www.hbng.com/yiedp/
- Movies3 days ago
Netnaija Movies – Watch and Download 2024 Movies Online
- Technology3 days ago
Get 900MB FREE on MTN (Please Follow Instructions Carefully)
- Entertainment5 days ago
Netnaija Movies 2024: Download Movies, Series and more
- Education3 days ago
BECE Posting 2024 (How to Check Junior WAEC Posting)
- Sport3 days ago
Streameast Live: Today Games in 2024 (UFC 278 Stream East)
- Recruitment5 days ago
Link to Check Nigeria Police Shortlist for SSCE Holders (General Duty)
- Grants5 days ago
Who is eligible for the FG N25,000 Monthly Cash Transfer and how to get it?
- Nigeria News3 days ago
List of 50 Online Lucrative Business Ideas for 2024