Use the Search Button below for more details.
How To Apply For The AGSMEIS SME Loan: Dear Entrepreneur, Are you looking for a collateral free loan to start or support your business? With the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) AGSMEIS loan you can get up to N10m Collateral Free Loan.
- Deputy Director, Scholarships and Bursary at the Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board
- Confidential Secretary (GL 12) at Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board
- NYSC Pre Camp Centres for 2021 Batch ‘B’ Physical Verification of Foreign Trained Graduates
- Apply For PTDF Post-Graduate Scholarship 2021
- PTFD Scholarship Awards 2021 / 2022 In-Country Petroleum Technology Development Fund
To access the loan you MUST first get trained by a CBN/Nirsal accredited Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI).
Kudi Konsult has been accredited to offer this training (online and physical). Upon completion of training we issue certificates and also upload on the Nirsal loan portal .
Our Company will also be available to provide all necessary support through your loan application process.
Eligible for AGSMEIS SMEs Loan
MSMEs in the following sectors are eligible:
- Agricultural businesses
- Services (Hospitality, Restaurants, Catering, Services, etc),
- Creative Industry (Fashion, Design, Crafts, Entertainment, etc)
- Other businesses as determined by CBN
steps to apply for the AGSMEIS SMEs loan
- Start application process on AGSMEIS LOAN PORTAL and select KUDI KONSULT SERVICES (Under Kwara State) as your preferred training Institute (Note that your location does not matter because NIRSAL MFB has allowed online trainings and we have a well developed online training system which is conducted via Zoom every week).
- Attend training at Kudi Konsult and obtain certificate of attendance. We would also upload your Certficate on portal
- Develop business plan on portal. We are available to support you in putting together a viable buhsienss plan.
- Provide Guarantor Information (BVN and Email) which would be validated on the portal.
- All applicants are now required to take the online assessment which has replaced physical interview. The assesement will ask questions relating to the business
- If successful, application is formally submitted and a message is sent to the applicant stating that the application for the loan has been duly submitted. (Note that a successful submission is NOT A LOAN APPROVAL). If unsuccessful, applicant will be notified and will only be eligible to reapply after 6 months
- Loans are paid into the account of beneficiaries.
Requirements of AGSMEIS loan
- Duly completed application on portal
- Certificate of training from a CBN certified Enterprise Development Institution
- Submit Business Plan and Loan Application
- Provide Two Guarantors who have good credit history.
- Pass Online Assessment (This replaces physical interview)
How is Kudi Konsult involved in this?
Kudi Konsult has been certified by NIRSAL Microfinance Bank as an Enterprise Development Institute (EDI) and in that capacity we are empowered to train and assist you in getting all necessary documents required to secure the loan.
At the end of the training session we will be issuing applicants with certificates and would also be uploading the information of applicant on the portal to enable continuation of the loan process.
- Cheapest Online Ph.D. Computer Science Program 2021
- Nigerian Police Force, PSC, Set to Conclude 2020 Recruitment Exercise – See How to Check your Status
- Apply for Senior Product Manager at Renmoney
- How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
- CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Business9 hours ago
CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2021)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
How to Apply for Vice President N5,000 RRR Cash Transfer 2021 (Only for Nigerians)
Nigeria News9 hours ago
CBN Agricultural Loan 2021 Application – How to Apply
Nigeria News2 days ago
NYIF Disbursement Begins: How to Check Nigerian Youth Investment Fund Loan Status
Nigeria News3 days ago
NYIF: 10,000 Youths Shortlisted For Disbursement – View List
Grants3 days ago
United States: Apply for a small business grant of up to $25,000 before Dec. 1
Business12 hours ago
NAPE SoftLoan Application 2021 – Get Up to N500,000
Nigeria News4 days ago
Get a Convenient Loan of up to ₦700,00 Today