How To Apply For The AGSMEIS SME Loan: Dear Entrepreneur, Are you looking for a collateral free loan to start or support your business? With the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) AGSMEIS loan you can get up to N10m Collateral Free Loan.
- Deputy Director, Scholarships and Bursary at the Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board
- Confidential Secretary (GL 12) at Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board
- NYSC Pre Camp Centres for 2021 Batch ‘B’ Physical Verification of Foreign Trained Graduates
- Apply For PTDF Post-Graduate Scholarship 2021
- PTFD Scholarship Awards 2021 / 2022 In-Country Petroleum Technology Development Fund
To access the loan you MUST first get trained by a CBN/Nirsal accredited Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDI).
Kudi Konsult has been accredited to offer this training (online and physical). Upon completion of training we issue certificates and also upload on the Nirsal loan portal .
Our Company will also be available to provide all necessary support through your loan application process.
Eligible for AGSMEIS SMEs Loan
MSMEs in the following sectors are eligible:
- Agricultural businesses
- Services (Hospitality, Restaurants, Catering, Services, etc),
- Creative Industry (Fashion, Design, Crafts, Entertainment, etc)
- Other businesses as determined by CBN
steps to apply for the AGSMEIS SMEs loan
- Start application process on AGSMEIS LOAN PORTAL and select KUDI KONSULT SERVICES (Under Kwara State) as your preferred training Institute (Note that your location does not matter because NIRSAL MFB has allowed online trainings and we have a well developed online training system which is conducted via Zoom every week).
- Attend training at Kudi Konsult and obtain certificate of attendance. We would also upload your Certficate on portal
- Develop business plan on portal. We are available to support you in putting together a viable buhsienss plan.
- Provide Guarantor Information (BVN and Email) which would be validated on the portal.
- All applicants are now required to take the online assessment which has replaced physical interview. The assesement will ask questions relating to the business
- If successful, application is formally submitted and a message is sent to the applicant stating that the application for the loan has been duly submitted. (Note that a successful submission is NOT A LOAN APPROVAL). If unsuccessful, applicant will be notified and will only be eligible to reapply after 6 months
- Loans are paid into the account of beneficiaries.
Requirements of AGSMEIS loan
- Duly completed application on portal
- Certificate of training from a CBN certified Enterprise Development Institution
- Submit Business Plan and Loan Application
- Provide Two Guarantors who have good credit history.
- Pass Online Assessment (This replaces physical interview)
How is Kudi Konsult involved in this?
Kudi Konsult has been certified by NIRSAL Microfinance Bank as an Enterprise Development Institute (EDI) and in that capacity we are empowered to train and assist you in getting all necessary documents required to secure the loan.
At the end of the training session we will be issuing applicants with certificates and would also be uploading the information of applicant on the portal to enable continuation of the loan process.
- US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
- Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
- Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
- Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (NASCOHST) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021 Begins for (How to apply)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 25th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let Your Light So Shine)
Nigeria News5 days ago
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application (How to Apply)
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 26th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer, Praise And Worship)
Religion17 hours ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021 Airforce DSSC Recruitment
Nigeria News4 days ago
Federal Government UNICEF Scheme to Empower 20M Young Nigerians