Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) invites all candidates who successfully completed their online recruitment registration in the ongoing 2021 recruitment exercise into the NPF (Police Constables), for physical and credential screening.
- UNILAG Debunk Rumour of Attempted Kidnap within the school Premises
- Apply for CW – Accountant – Marketing Operations (Contractor)￼
- Apply for Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022
- Nigerian Civil Defence Releases More Shortlisted Names 2022 – How to Check
- JAMB Announced New Date for UTME Examination (More details…)
The screening exercise which is being conducted by the Force in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC), is scheduled to hold at designated venues in States across the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), from Tuesday, February 1, 2022 through to Sunday, February 20, 2022, from 0800hrs daily.
Consequently, all applicants are to proceed to their respective State of Origin and appear at the various screening centres in their clean white T-shirts and shorts with the following mandatory basic screening requirements, neatly arranged in two white flat files with recent passport photographs attached:
- National Identity Number (NIN);
- Original and duplicate copies of credentials – O’ Level Result(s), Certificate of Origin and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Printout of application submission confirmation/profile page
- Duly completed Guarantor’s form
Any candidate who fails to present (i –iv) above, will not be considered for screening.
Applicants are equally advised to pay attention to detailed and specific guidelines on the screening exercise for each State, particularly, the location of screening and dates of screening per LGA, which will be announced by the Police Public Relations Officers in the thirty-six (36) States of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).