The Survival Fund Application is currently ongoing and as at today 28 September 2020, about 200,000 applicants have already applied.
Survival fund Applicants who want to apply for the fund but has no CAC certificate is nothing to worry about. There are other categories you can apply for without CAC.
- Massive Recruitment at NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank (NNMFB)-Apply Here
- KUST Wudil Post-UTME/DE 2020: Cut-off mark, Eligibility and Registration Details
- WAEC Result 2020: Released Date Announced
- Formalisation Support: FG to Give FREE CAC Business Name Registration (See how to Apply)
- Survival Fund is not only for Business Owners, you can also Apply if you fall into these Categories
According to the Survival fund management team, Applicants without CAC can apply for the MSME Grant category which will commence soon.
In this category, 250,000 businesses will be provided with free CAC business name registration. The general public will be informed when this category commences via this blog. Hence, subscribe to our daily mailing.
Registration for the MSME Grant will be made available soon and the requirements are:
Must be a registered business. CLICK HERE to register your business with SMEDAN for free, it takes only 5 minutes
- Must have a BVN
- Must have a minimum of 3 employees
How to apply:
Applicants interested in applying for the MSME Grant which do not need CAC should:
Visit: https://www.survivalfundapplication.com to apply when the link for MSME Grant is acceptable.
- Open Heaven 3rd March 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (God’s Partner)
- Best 5G Phones in 2021 – Specs, Price, and Best Deals
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Apply for Network Operations Manager at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Just In – Apply for Senior Operations Officer at the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Technology22 hours ago
How to Link Your NIN Number with your Sim online, You don’t need to visit any Office
Business7 days ago
UNDP Cash Transfer, Applicants to Get Up to N200,000 Each – FG
Business4 days ago
How to Check if your CBN Covid-19 TCF Loan is Approved
Technology23 hours ago
How to Check If your NIN has been Successfully Linked (All Networks)
Nigeria News7 days ago
NYIF Website Having Issues? Here is an Update to Access your Loan
Grants3 days ago
Apply for CFMC COVID-19 Relief Fund Grant 2021 (Get Up to $5,000 in Cash)
Economy5 days ago
BOI Loan: Apply for BOI Manufacturing Loan 2021 (Get Up to 10 Million)
Health5 days ago
2021: Importance of Folic Acid to Pregnant Women