The Survival Fund was initiated by the Buhari led Administration to give relief fund to those who are adversely affected by the pandemic. The fund will help provide support to both medium and small scale business and large scale business owners.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- FG Updates MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal – Apply if you have not
- Survival Fund: 100,000 Businesses To Get N50,000 Grant Each – FG
- Survival Fund FREE Business Name Registration 2021 still ongoing – See how to Apply
- MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2021 Begins – See Application Process
- Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2021
The Survival Fund portal is schedule to open today for general applications, this include individuals who own various type of businesses, they include but not limited to, kiost, cafes’ bars, eateries.
To apply for the Survival fund application for general category, you must make sure you have the following documents available:
- COMPANY NAME
- CAC NUMBER
- SMEDAN NUMBER
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
- VAT NUMBER
- BUSINESS ADDRESS
- ACCOUNT NUMBER
The application is scheduled to close February 2021, if you really want to take part in the 75BN Fund provided by the Federal Government of Nigeria, you should not hesitate to apply for this opportunity, We have highlighted stages and steps you need to successfully apply for the Survival Fund Application.
Furthermore, following verification of the information submitted during your registration and having met the selection criteria, your application will be eligible for payment as specified under the scheme applied for.
- Open Heaven 13th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Word Delivers)
- Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) Announces Resumption Date Following Suspension of ASUP strike
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Iree School Fees Payment Deadline for ND I HND 1, HND II and NCE Students
- Open Heaven 12th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Be A Good Under-Shepherd)
- Apply for Assistant Teachers at a Top School
Npower5 days ago
Document For Physical Verification of Pre Selected N-power Candidate.
Nigeria News6 days ago
Apply for Bank of Agriculture loan | Application Requirements and Procedure
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 10th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessed Fruitfulness)
Npower3 days ago
N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for final stage
Npower6 days ago
Npower Batch C, Stream 1 Physical Verification/Deployment to Commence…
Npower4 days ago
Update: Npower Releases News Letter
Scholarship6 days ago
Moroccan Scholarships 2021 for African Youth to Study at the EuroMed University of Fes
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 7th June 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Identify Your Enemies 11)