The Survival Fund was initiated by the Buhari led Administration to give relief fund to those who are adversely affected by the pandemic. The fund will help provide support to both medium and small scale business and large scale business owners.
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- FG Updates MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal – Apply if you have not
- Survival Fund: 100,000 Businesses To Get N50,000 Grant Each – FG
- Survival Fund FREE Business Name Registration 2021 still ongoing – See how to Apply
- MSME Grant Survival Fund Category 2021 Begins – See Application Process
- Survival Fund Application com Registration Portal: How to Fill and Submit FG MSME Forms 2021
The Survival Fund portal is schedule to open today for general applications, this include individuals who own various type of businesses, they include but not limited to, kiost, cafes’ bars, eateries.
To apply for the Survival fund application for general category, you must make sure you have the following documents available:
- COMPANY NAME
- CAC NUMBER
- SMEDAN NUMBER
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
- VAT NUMBER
- BUSINESS ADDRESS
- ACCOUNT NUMBER
The application is scheduled to close February 2021, if you really want to take part in the 75BN Fund provided by the Federal Government of Nigeria, you should not hesitate to apply for this opportunity, We have highlighted stages and steps you need to successfully apply for the Survival Fund Application.
Furthermore, following verification of the information submitted during your registration and having met the selection criteria, your application will be eligible for payment as specified under the scheme applied for.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Education6 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)