The Bounce Back Loan Scheme (BBLS) enables smaller businesses to access finance more quickly. The scheme helps small and medium-sized businesses to borrow between £2,000 and up to 25% of their turnover. The maximum loan available is £50,000.
- CBN Nirsal Loan Now Working, Visit Website to Apply
- Bank Teller recruitment 2021 Nationwide in a Reputable Commercial Bank
- Breaking! FG to reduce fuel price below N100 per litre
- Having Issues Applying for CBN Covid 19 Loan? Here is an Update
- How To Check Nirsal Loan Approval
The scheme is open to applications until 31 March 2021. If you already have a Bounce Back Loan but borrowed less than you were entitled to, you can top up your existing loan to your maximum amount. You must request the top-up by 31 March 2021.
In this post I will list out the steps to apply for coronavirus bounce back loan. The government guarantees 100% of the loan and there won’t be any fees or interest to pay for the first 12 months. After 12 months the interest rate will be 2.5% a year.
You can apply for a loan if your business:
- is based in the UK
- was established before 1 March 2020
- has been adversely impacted by the coronavirus
Who cannot apply
Businesses from any sector can apply, except:
- banks, insurers and reinsurers (but not insurance brokers)
- public-sector bodies
- state-funded primary and secondary schools
How Long Does the Loan Last For
The length of the loan is 6 years, but you can repay early without paying a fee. No repayments will be due during the first 12 months.
Before your first repayment is due, your lender will contact you about further options to:
- extend the term of your loan to 10 years
- move to interest-only repayments for a period of 6 months (you can use this option up to 3 times)
- pause your repayments for a period of 6 months (you can use this option once)
How to apply
There are 29 lenders participating in the scheme including many of the main retail banks. You should approach a suitable lender yourself via the lender’s website.
The lender will ask you to fill in a short online application form and self-declare that you are eligible.
The lender will decide whether to offer you a loan or another type of finance and you’ll be responsible for repaying 100% of the amount borrowed.
- US Diversity Visa Lottery 2021 Application – How to Register
- Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
- Submission Of Unbanked Of AFJP Farmers Account Number Still Ongoing
- Nasarawa State College of Health Science & Technology Keffi (NASCOHST) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2021
Recruitment5 days ago
Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021 Begins for (How to apply)
Religion7 days ago
Open Heaven 25th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Let Your Light So Shine)
Nigeria News5 days ago
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Application (How to Apply)
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 26th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Prayer, Praise And Worship)
Religion21 hours ago
Open Heaven 31st July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (What Are Your Priorities)
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 27th July 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Renewing The Mind)
Nigeria News4 days ago
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021 Airforce DSSC Recruitment
Nigeria News4 days ago
Federal Government UNICEF Scheme to Empower 20M Young Nigerians