Use the Search Button below for more details.
The Bounce Back Loan Scheme (BBLS) enables smaller businesses to access finance more quickly. The scheme helps small and medium-sized businesses to borrow between £2,000 and up to 25% of their turnover. The maximum loan available is £50,000.
- CBN Nirsal Loan Now Working, Visit Website to Apply
- Bank Teller recruitment 2021 Nationwide in a Reputable Commercial Bank
- Breaking! FG to reduce fuel price below N100 per litre
- Having Issues Applying for CBN Covid 19 Loan? Here is an Update
- How To Check Nirsal Loan Approval
The scheme is open to applications until 31 March 2021. If you already have a Bounce Back Loan but borrowed less than you were entitled to, you can top up your existing loan to your maximum amount. You must request the top-up by 31 March 2021.
In this post I will list out the steps to apply for coronavirus bounce back loan. The government guarantees 100% of the loan and there won’t be any fees or interest to pay for the first 12 months. After 12 months the interest rate will be 2.5% a year.
You can apply for a loan if your business:
- is based in the UK
- was established before 1 March 2020
- has been adversely impacted by the coronavirus
Who cannot apply
Businesses from any sector can apply, except:
- banks, insurers and reinsurers (but not insurance brokers)
- public-sector bodies
- state-funded primary and secondary schools
How Long Does the Loan Last For
The length of the loan is 6 years, but you can repay early without paying a fee. No repayments will be due during the first 12 months.
Before your first repayment is due, your lender will contact you about further options to:
- extend the term of your loan to 10 years
- move to interest-only repayments for a period of 6 months (you can use this option up to 3 times)
- pause your repayments for a period of 6 months (you can use this option once)
How to apply
There are 29 lenders participating in the scheme including many of the main retail banks. You should approach a suitable lender yourself via the lender’s website.
The lender will ask you to fill in a short online application form and self-declare that you are eligible.
The lender will decide whether to offer you a loan or another type of finance and you’ll be responsible for repaying 100% of the amount borrowed.
- National Steering Committee Adopts Work Plan on Alternate School Programme
- eNaira App Download for Android – How to Register Account on eNaira Wallet
- Open Heaven 27th October 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Ungodly Sorrow Leads To Damnation)
- Apply for National Housing Fund Scheme 2021 – Own a House at your desired location
- How to Send/Transfer Money Abroad with eNaira Mobile App
Business4 days ago
eNaira Merchant in Nigeria – Steps to Apply and Start making money
Jobs2 days ago
Apply for Loan Officer at Baobab Microfinance Bank
Review3 days ago
eNaira Wallet App Download (APK and iOS Version)
Grants6 days ago
Oyo releases take-off grant for LAUTECH college of agriculture
Grants6 days ago
CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates – Apply
Sport7 days ago
What is SPBO Livescore? All you need to know in 2021
Education7 days ago
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Portal 2021 www.prisons.gov.ng Latest Update
Cryptocurrency2 days ago
eNaira 2021 Guidelines – How to Mint and Become a Holder today