We are pleased to inform the general public especially those interested in the CBN Covid19 Loan that the technical hitches ealier encountered has been fixed.
Go to the offcial website via https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold
TRENDING NOW on searchngr.com
- Bank Teller recruitment 2021 Nationwide in a Reputable Commercial Bank
- Breaking! FG to reduce fuel price below N100 per litre
- Having Issues Applying for CBN Covid 19 Loan? Here is an Update
- How To Check Nirsal Loan Approval
- Apply for University Librarian at Edwin Clark University
According to NIRSAL who wrote “Dear customers, the loan application portal is up and running. Please continue your application process”.
You will recall that we updated about 2 hours ago the trick you needed to fill the form was to enter the BVN last, you can still read more about it here.
Meanwhile for those who have not started the application process, you can do so by visiting the official website via https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduces a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Submit applications directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) official website with clear evidence of the opportunity or adverse impact as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Open Heaven 20th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Blessing From Above)
- NMFB Begins Approval of Loans to 2021 Applicants | Here is How to Check
- Open Heaven 19th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (The Children’s Meat)
- Open Heaven 18th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Contact)
- Open Heaven 17th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Substituted)
Recruitment6 days ago
How to Check your Name for N-Power Deployment 2021 | Process to Follow for Successful Applicant
Recruitment7 days ago
Nigerian Custom Service Shortlist Names 2021/2022
business7 days ago
How to Apply for WEMA Bank Overseas Study advisory and Loan
Religion5 days ago
Open Heaven 15th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Favour: What It Does)
Education5 days ago
University of Calabar (UNICAL) have allegedly asked Final Year Students to go back to 200-level
Grants4 days ago
Are you a young Nigerian who wants to access up to 5 million Grant to finance your small business?
Religion6 days ago
Open Heaven 14th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (In His Presence)
Religion4 days ago
Open Heaven 16th April 2021 RCCG Daily Devotional (Divine Intervention)